See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

So we booked our room online and when we got there the reception guy kept asking me for a credit card just in case there were damages even though it was paid already. We get out key to our room and it was dirty and smelled awful, there was still trash in one of the baskets and the beds were hard, dirty and very loud if you moved on them. I went to talk to the manager and he refused to give us a clean room and told me if we decided to just check out to let the front desk know and walked away from me. I asked the front desk if they could give us a clean room and he said his manager had said no more were available. We found another hotel and went to turn in our keys and the front desk guy said we would have to call expedia for a refund when we didnt book through expedia to begin with. I saw the manager sitting kinda behind the little wall and I let him know he was not a very good manager and he didnt even look at me. I would not recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rose G
Reviewed April 9, 2017

We booked through an on line booking site the night before we arrived. We based our visit on the pictures shown on that site. Mistake. Driving up to the 'hotel" the area and it looked promising. Looked nice for the outside. Helpful young man in the lobby.
First room we were allocated was on the ground floor. First thing we were surprised at was the size of the bed. Other places, when it states "double bed" we have generally found these to be queen size. Not sure what size these were but seemed quite small. Next thing were the pillows. Please, no one sleeps on lumpy pillows. I suppose it did show they had been washed. Back to the lobby to ask for replacements. Then we had the crying baby. Again back to the lobby for a request to change rooms. New allocated room was at the rear of the property. Didn't notice the road noise until later and felt very sorry for one of the guest near by who had to use and flush the toilet through out the night. Greatful to move on in the morning.

Room tip: Consider other properties within the price range.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tallbear55
Reviewed March 20, 2017

If I could give this place a zero I would! I booked my queen room on the Crosslands website. I called early afternoon on the day of the stay to confirm my non-smoking Queen bedroom. I was told all was well! 5 hours later I arrived at the property to find out that My queen room was not available to me, but they could give me a lesser room for the same cost of the more expensive room! What a joke!!!

Room tip: Avoid this property!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2017

1) Feces smeared across bathroom door and walls! Staff unwilling to attend to this, but eventually did provide bucket and rubber gloves on demand.

2) Broken glass in bedding. Broken Picture frame above. Staff uninterested.

3) Drapes too small for window by 18 inches. Had to hang a sheet.

4) Toilet overflowed. Staff made me sign to borrow a plunger.

Neither staff nor management made any efforts to assist beyond the loan of the bucket & gloves, bed sheet or plunger. No compensation offered.

Choose another place to stay.

As the conditions were both unsafe and unsanitary, I have registered complaints with the relevant authorities.

Beware. Seriously, beware!

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed November 25, 2016

i stayed here for a few months off and on did'nt really notice things right off hand but then did the front desk employees eric and lizzy are very professional very nice and courteous but as for management they truly do not belong in the business they were constantly changing prices and adding on prices i was charged on my card several times without my permission the over charged me several times and they also hide in the office for some reason and will not even deal with customers they leave it up to the staff there is constantly sheriff and police on the property always something on a nightly basis with law enforcement women are running in and out of rooms knocking on the door of guest offering themselves for money and the management is fully aware of this

Date of stay: October 2016