All reviews typical courtyard pita jungle corporate park restaurants within walking distance water features nice hotel hot tub stayed here for two nights front desk staff business trip up to date rooms are clean we've stayed convenient location pool area marriott lobby
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is a great location to stay at as the prices are pretty inexpensive, but they still have tons of conveniences and perks. The included breakfasts aren't just bagel and an orange - there was an egg and meat each day, plus waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, fruit, bagels, and muffins.

The pool is well kept and clean and they even have a small gym with some decent weights and equipment for a quick work out. There is also a self-serve laundry room, which is convenient for longer stays.

Good location and good prices. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: There's a grill in one of the courtyard areas - ask the front desk staff for access.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

For as much as this hotel charges and for as little as it offers, I would never stay here again. The second we walked into the hotel there was a weird smell throughout the hallway and into our room. The toilet had issues flushing, it has weird stains on it, and the tv is the smallest tv I’ve ever seen in a hotel. The walls are extremely thin so you hear everything around you and your neighbors hear everything in your room. The AC didn’t work all that well and the hotel staff were nice on the phone but could’ve been nicer in person. The beds weren’t very soft at all and the pillows are obnoxiously big. My biggest complaint: Dirty sheets! I’ve attached a picture so you can see the poop looking stain found under the covers on the bed sheet. We didn’t see it until we crawled into bed late last night forcing us to throw a second blanket on top of that. Between the noise, weird smells, and unwashed sheets, I will never stay here again. I’ve paid for less and got such nicer hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelsey N
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

There was a problem with our Expedia reservation. The front desk gal Jennifer was amazing by fixing our issue and upgrading us to a suite. We had our daughter and granddaughter so we needed the extra room.

Room was nice. Pool and hot tub fun for kids. Lobby had a decent food and bar. Parking sufficient. Nice restaurants and shopping nearby. This is a decent part of town surrounded by a corporate park. It felt safe because you do need to careful when booking rooms on the east side of Tucson. I stayed at a fairly good hotel in a poor section of town north of here on Speedway Blvd. We definitely liked the area around this place.

Definitely would stay again. I come to Tucson once a month and this will be my hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Had an enjoyable 2 night visit. We were very busy while in Tucson (with a car) and didn't make use of any amenities....shuttle, pool, bistro, etc. but the rooms were large, clean and comfortable. We wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

Room Tip: rooms with even numbers face the beautiful courtyard
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean F
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel determined our choice for it, but that was about it. It seamed nothing work as it supposed to. Every time we get into the iPhone and iPad, we had to be reconnected to the WiFi. We left the room before 9am and back about 2pm, our room was still not cleaned. The real deal breaker is the guy working at the restaurant (on the Easter weekend). He was borderline being rude and disrespectful. This is a Marriott hotel, it is the last thing we expect to deal with someone like that. We won’t stay here again in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple