All reviews typical courtyard pita jungle corporate park restaurants within walking distance small gym nice hotel water features hot tub stayed here for two nights short stay front desk staff up to date rooms are clean we've stayed convenient location fitness center yogurt
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We stayed at Courtyard Williams Centre in February 2018. The room was simple but had 2 comfortable queen beds, a writing area with office-type chair and flat-screen TV. The solo vanity stands outside the bathroom with toilet and tub/shower which was helpful since there were 3 of us - a couple and a friend, so we could get ready more quickly. There was a sitting chair with a light which was nice if anyone needed a corner to maybe read or wind down from the day. The rates were great too especially with the Gem Show going on which makes it seemingly difficult to find reasonable places to stay during that time. The location was great because there were several restaurants and shopping areas nearby; however, it's about 10 miles from the Gem Show area if anyone is planning on spending time there as you would definitely require transportation. Otherwise, it's a great, clean place to plant yourself for a short stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is a great location to stay at as the prices are pretty inexpensive, but they still have tons of conveniences and perks. The included breakfasts aren't just bagel and an orange - there was an egg and meat each day, plus waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, fruit, bagels, and muffins.

The pool is well kept and clean and they even have a small gym with some decent weights and equipment for a quick work out. There is also a self-serve laundry room, which is convenient for longer stays.

Good location and good prices. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm in town.

Room tip: There's a grill in one of the courtyard areas - ask the front desk staff for access.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

For as much as this hotel charges and for as little as it offers, I would never stay here again. The second we walked into the hotel there was a weird smell throughout the hallway and into our room. The toilet had issues flushing, it has weird stains on it, and the tv is the smallest tv I’ve ever seen in a hotel. The walls are extremely thin so you hear everything around you and your neighbors hear everything in your room. The AC didn’t work all that well and the hotel staff were nice on the phone but could’ve been nicer in person. The beds weren’t very soft at all and the pillows are obnoxiously big. My biggest complaint: Dirty sheets! I’ve attached a picture so you can see the poop looking stain found under the covers on the bed sheet. We didn’t see it until we crawled into bed late last night forcing us to throw a second blanket on top of that. Between the noise, weird smells, and unwashed sheets, I will never stay here again. I’ve paid for less and got such nicer hotels.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelsey N
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

There was a problem with our Expedia reservation. The front desk gal Jennifer was amazing by fixing our issue and upgrading us to a suite. We had our daughter and granddaughter so we needed the extra room.

Room was nice. Pool and hot tub fun for kids. Lobby had a decent food and bar. Parking sufficient. Nice restaurants and shopping nearby. This is a decent part of town surrounded by a corporate park. It felt safe because you do need to careful when booking rooms on the east side of Tucson. I stayed at a fairly good hotel in a poor section of town north of here on Speedway Blvd. We definitely liked the area around this place.

Definitely would stay again. I come to Tucson once a month and this will be my hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Had an enjoyable 2 night visit. We were very busy while in Tucson (with a car) and didn't make use of any amenities....shuttle, pool, bistro, etc. but the rooms were large, clean and comfortable. We wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

Room tip: rooms with even numbers face the beautiful courtyard
Date of stay: May 2017