“Service above and beyond and good food, too”

Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Ranked #939 of 2,161 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had lunch here today after visiting the Museum of Art. Great turkey club sandwich and an excellent chocolate shake. Service was quick and friendly. Afterwards, I asked Johnathon, the young man at the till, to call me a cab, as I am a woman in my 60s, unused to the heat of Tucson. He called, and when he saw me still waiting 15 minutes later, called the cab company again. Discount Cabs refused to send a car because it was a relatively short trip. So Johnathon called an Uber car for me. I had never used Uber before, and was shocked and touched when I went to pay the driver at my destination, and was told that Johnathon had paid for the ride with his credit card. Bless you, Johnathon, and I do apologize if I'm spelling your name wrong. I hope your manager realizes the treasure he/she has in you.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Stopped into Potbelly, after visiting the (U of A) Museum of Art. Didn't know what to expect. The prices are very reasonable. The sandwich meats are very tasty, and the veggies are fresh. They also sell smoothies! Great location: across from the Theater Dept. (the corner of Speedway and Park). Took home a bounty to family.

Reviewed June 17, 2015

New restaurant near UA Campus. Good choice for toasted sandwiches, soup & salads. Also offer huge hand-made ice cream sandwiches made with your choice of fresh baked cookies. Probably 5,000 calories (just kidding) but who cares?

1  Thank Wesley C