All reviews lazy river tucson airport front desk clean rooms breakfast and dinner recommend this hotel shuttle service great place to stay pima air museum business trip very nice hotel easy access would definitely stay here again nice pool nice stay bed was comfortable free breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2018

This stay did not come close to what I have come to expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. Starting with the check in process, it almost seemed like it was inconvenient for the front desk person to get me checked in. Frequent travelers beware!!! This property charges $2.50 for a cup of hotel lobby coffee.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear T B,

We appreciate you choosing our hotel and also for taking the time to share your concerns. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations, as well as for the lack of attentive service you received during your check-in. We are grateful for your feedback and will address this with our associates to prevent such issues going forward. We hope you will revisit us again so we can provide you with the hospitality for which we are known.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Was here for a scrapbooking group event. I hadn't stayed here since the renovation and was impressed with the decor and new beds. I missed the complimentary coffee and water in the lobby, though. The food still needs improvement, but overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to post a review of your stay! We are so happy to hear that you liked our renovations! We are, however, sorry to hear that you missed having coffee in our lobby. We will look into this and the food comments you made, so that we can make your next visit an even more enjoyable one. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

The hotel was welcoming from the time I checked until time to leave and everywhere in the middle although I don't ask a lot of people. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable, My stay was for only three days so I had no need for clean linens or towels but I did need extra coffee, which they gave me right away.Now comes my complaint... I used both the lazy river and the hot tubs, one of the reasons I booked this hotel in the first place. They both seemed somewhat dirty. The hot tub especially dirty to me and seemed to have an oily film floating around. The second disappointment was the view from the bedroom window. One would think that a hotel with garden in their name especially in the Southwest Desert, would have something nice to look at...but no..! The picture I will post was the less than spectacular view I had from my room.

Room Tip: Don't take room 242, the view sucks.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Ken,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport and for taking the time to comment about your recent visit. We are glad to read that, for the most part, you had a wonderful stay with us. However we apologize that the cleanliness of the lazy river and the hot tub didn't meet your expectations and our usual high standards. We have processes in place to make sure that these areas are maintained in good condition throughout the day. We are working with the entire team to make sure we are consistently following our cleaning schedules. Our #1 priority is to provide each guest with an outstanding experience. We hope you will give us another chance to prove that to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Stayed at Hilton on business trip to attend training in local area. Hotel had quick shuttle service to and from airport, all staff were very friendly and helpful. Really good breakfast, Dinner had very limited choices that I mostly did not like to eat. I will stay there again when returning to Tucson.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Billynoble,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to post such a wonderful review. Although we were thrilled to read that you loved your overall stay with us, in particular our shuttle service and our friendly team, we apologize that we failed to impress you with our dinner menu. We appreciate that you have brought this to our attention as our goal is to provide our guests with a wonderful stay in all areas of the hotel, so we will share your comments with our food and beverage team to make necessary improvements. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Great hotel from top to bottom!! This hotel was freshly remodeled with brand new beds. Great Experience and the BEST night's sleep ever!...... Cheers to the Hilton Garden Inn and their entire staff!!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

We are delighted to read the review of your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport. We strive to provide each guest a memorable experience combined with superior hospitality and accommodation, and we are pleased that we accomplished this during your time with us. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again whenever you return to Tucson.