“Reviews were Right. Great Mexican Food.”

Poco & Mom's Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 2,208 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We had supper here and did not arrive until about 7:00 P.M. There was a 30 minute wait time on a Friday night. Did not enjoy that so much but the food and service was great. I had the New Mex Combo Plate and wife had a huge plate of Nachos. Highly recommend. Will eat here again.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My son introduced us to this place as a home away from home. New Mexico Mexican food at its best and great friendly service.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I love Poco and Mom's Restaurant. The staff are amazing but the food is the standout. I've been going here for the past several years. I love the red chili pork breakfast burrito slathered with Poco and Mom's delicious and spicy green chili sauce. There are a lot of non-spicy opens too. I've never had a bad experience at Poco and Moms and the Kolb Road location (which is the original) has a classic diner feel. The only drawback is that they are not open on Sundays.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Small homey place. Was clean and great service. I had a machaca plate and wife had a pork dish, both were GREAT and she's Thai!

Reviewed May 6, 2018

IT SUCKS, the food is not worth the time it takes to serve it!
DONT WASTE UR TIME , on this sh*thole! this was my 2nd time ,it will be my LAST!
Total waste of energy, TERRIBLE service!