“Family night out to get some good Thai food.”
Review of Saing Thai

Saing Thai
Ranked #175 of 2,134 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Since I live in Chiang Mai, Thailand and I have been in Green Valley for the past 5 weeks, visiting my family, I was having major withdrawals, not having any Thai food, so we decided to check out Saing Thai, which we had heard about and to my surprise it was VERY authentic and delicious. SO, if you want some GOOD Thai food, check it out.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Thought the food was excellent and service perfect. The chef came out and met with tables to just say hello, Waitress guided us as to what our choices were. We will be back

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The chef, owner and their families ate at the table next to me. Need I say more? OK, TripAdvisor requires that I say more. Unpretentious. Easy on the pocket book. Folks come in constantly for to-go orders.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

We just started eating here last year when we began snowbirding in the desert. That being said, we hunted it down our second year because it’s soooo very good.

I have had various entrees but hubby is a curry man, which he says is just outstanding. No matter what you order, it’s fresh and incredible.

A bonus for us is it’s less than half a mile from the fantasy island MTN bike trail.

Don’t miss this little gem.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

We ordered our food as take out. We had 9 different dishes, all were very good. The price was reasonable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We stop in whenever we are in town.

Been to Saing Thai? Share your experiences!