“Pizza by the slice ”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

It’s usually busy but worth the wait. Caution: one piece is actually two. If you order 4 slices you’ll get an entire pizza. I’ve only had cheese pizza which is good!

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We just went here for my husband birthday... Best food in salem you will ever eat... The pizza is cooked to perfection, the service was great.. It was clean , and the cook was very nice..

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We didn't have much to eat to be honest, just some appetizers! We had the jalapeño poppers, and mozzarella sticks... Which BTW were REALLY good!!! However we were looking for a place to have a drink, and ge out of the rain!! We walked in, asked the hostess what she recommended, and from out of the back a voice calls out, "why don't you give them a taste test!!! Right there, we were SOLD!!! The ENTIRE staff were very nice, friendly, and welcoming!! The ambience is awesome, being the granddaughter of a firefighter, I REALLY appreciated the decor!!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I found this restaurant by coincidence when I was walking in the city and was attracted by its firefighting decorations and their own bottles with drinks. I enjoyed my burger very much and was satisfied with service.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Wow!! When you think of pizza you think getting the best ones in NYC.. not this one. They made the best tasting pizza ever!!! Really impressed.