“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We frequently order pizza and salad from Mandee's. I seldom write reviews, but, Mandee's deserves the praise. We ordered two different styles, regular and Sicilian ( thick crust ) which brings back memories of the homemade pizza of my childhood. Both of them were absolutely delicious, prepared to perfection. The dough is light and tasty, the fillings are abundant and flavorful. I recommend you try the pizza for yourself, you'll be glad you did. Also, the staff is always friendly and helpful. Kudos to all at Mandees!

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Mandees has become my to go for pizza and hot subs. Food is always good and prices are reasonable. Great for pizza niggt on Friday after a long week

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Love this place been going here for many years, always go back when I am back to Salem for a visit, I miss Mandee's.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for years, one of those safe bets that isn't a corporate chain (just two shops, Lynn and Salem). Pizza's really good, so the rest of the menu. Standard mom and pop pizza shop menu. Lately I've been going here to have a slice and a beer while I'm waiting for my laundry to dry. Staff are always pleasant also.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Great pizza, pleasant service.

Looks like a typical New England pizza/sandwich shop. But the services was very genuine and friendly. Convenient parking in rear.

It was our first visit. Both pizzas were great. Evenly crisp crust from end to end. Roasted Peppers plus fresh tomato was tangy and fresh. Meat lovers was loaded.

Definitely recommend.

Been to Mandees Pizza? Share your experiences!