“How can u go wrong?”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #6 of 16 Bakeries in Salem
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

DD IS THE SAME EVERYWHERE..good donuts..sandwiches...great server...parking adequate but not a lot of spaces. But in town!

Reviewed June 10, 2016

Visiting from CA I wanted to see for myself what the hype is about, there's a Dunkin' Donuts practically on every corner or so it seems. While on my morning walk, I stopped in and ordered the blueberry croissant donut. It was delicious and probably my first donut in over ten years. Coffee is delicious and it's a nice touch that they already add the cream/sugar,

Reviewed April 22, 2016

First morning coffee was hot but establishment was not as clean as it should have been. Next morning 6:00am coffee was only warm. We did not try the coffee until we were driving home in the car.

Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

This is actually my fav Dunkin doughnuts. Not because of the actual doughnuts but it's location in Salem. Directly next to the old burying point cemetery. You couldn't ask for a cooler setting for that spooky Salem feel.

Reviewed August 29, 2015

Only one person working so there was a long line but I was terribly happy to see the DD after a couple of museum tours!

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!