“Must Have Pizza!”
Review of Bambolina

Bambolina
Ranked #12 of 230 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Bambolina had been on my list of restaurants to try and it did not disappoint! The atmosphere is great and our waiter was extremely friendly and good at his job. He aided us in making recommendations for wood fired pizzas. We ended up going for the Melanzana and Prosciutto to share. The ingredients are fresh and well balanced. Each bite was delicious! A must stop on your visit to Salem!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Incredibly slow service for a restaurant with only 4 occupied tables - took an hour for two pizzas to arrive and then got promptly forgotten about after we’d finished.

I had to go and ask the server for the cheque as she sorted tables at the other end of the restaurant.

Pretty generic pizza for the ingredients used, not sure if the oven wasn’t up to temperature or whether the dough just isn’t fermented long enough.

Incredibly long wait for generic food.

Takes 3 chefs an hour to make one pizza!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my sister while spending the weekend in Salem. We each ordered a pizza and we got the head cheese to share because I really wanted to try it. The head cheese was odd but not bad. The pizza was amazing I got the margarita and she got the wild mushroom and we both loved our pizza. Yes the prices are high but I believe it is because of the quality of everything and the fact that they import stuff. If you want cheap pizza go to a chain place.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed some great wood fired pizza tonight. Staff was very nice. Teen girls had me order them more pizza they liked it so much!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The Chianti was scrumptious and the pizza dough was light. We shared a Margarita pizza and added the parmigiana which totally enhanced the flavor.

Been to Bambolina? Share your experiences!