“Delicious Bakery”
Review of Caramel

Caramel
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Salem
Reviewed 18 July 2016

A multigenerational bakery. Baker comes from a long line of bakers...picture on wall of great grandfather's bakery in Europe. They passed down their recipes intact. Absolutely delicious eclairs and flan. Strong coffee. Exactly what I wanted is exactly what I received. Perfect!!!

There are newer reviews for Caramel

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

No better baguette or croissant around! Simply outstanding desserts and amazing customer service! These folks take such good care of their customers. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We stopped to have a quick snack. The elephant ears and the Flan were fabulous! The staff was friendly and quick. I am sorry that I did not pick up a couple elephant ears to take home before we left.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The macaroon display in the window convinced me that I should try at least one. The salted caramel was delicious! The other desserts looked lovely as well, especially the margarita cheesecake. Stop by for dessert or coffee! They had a few tables inside if you'd like to dine there.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was a nice little place to buy french macarons and other pastries. There wasn't much to choose from when we got there in the afternoon. What we did purchase was delicious! (We need to go back earlier in the day and see what other items they have.)

Been to Caramel? Share your experiences!