“ Awesome for going on a walk!”
Review of River Walk

River Walk
Ranked #1 of 286 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paseo del Rio is San Antonio's favorite attraction. You can shop, dine, lounge in a cafe, or simply stroll along and let the strumming mariachi soothe your spirit.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I hosted in Embassy Suites Riverwalk and almost everyday I went for a walk all along the riverwalk, for me it was so relaxing to walk all along the river.
Also the river offered me a tour on a boat going to most parts of San Antonio.
I ate a delicious meal along the river.
This place adapts for nice pictures an beautiful landscapes.
Indispensable to visit!!

Write a ReviewReviews (22,760)
All reviews
in 551 reviews
"barge"
in 333 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have been there before but my sister had not. We were impressed with the flowers and the walk itself. The stores there were so many we could not go to them all. The people there were so nice and helpful. Did not do the boat ride I had did that before.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great experience, get to know the city history and a flavor of the architecture. Our tour guide showed us around in an electric boat it was as beautiful sunny day .

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were in San Antonio for my son's graduation from Air Force BMT and definitely wanted to "Do the Riverwalk" We were not disappointed. The first day we walked up and down the horseshoe area - so much to take in on such a beautiful day. The next day we came back again and took a sightseeing tour boat and learned a lot about the surroundings. We found a very nice restaurant for lunch and just found it very laid back and relaxing to be in this awesome little gem of an area in the heart of a big city. Highly recommended when in S/A.