All reviewscounty linesea islandfree breakfastsix flagsrestaurants within walking distancehot breakfasteasy accessrooms were very cleanoatmealgreat place to staynice staybed was very comfortablethe river walksinkdeskpillowsdowntown
Reviewed October 26, 2017

They took great care of our family at a difficult time. The stay was effortless. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The staff is friendly and caring. We’ve stayed here numerous times and are always pleased

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Friendly staff always ready to help you. The hotel is clean and neat and offers a 24 hour menu. The Parking lot is well lit and guests can enjoy a nice sized outdoor pool. The staff here makes you feel very welcomed.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We truly enjoyed our stay, I would highly recommend this place to my family and friends. Loved the location, rooms were very clean and staff was amazing!! I cannot wait to stay there again! Great job to all the staff!!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

This is a great place to stay and the customer service is over the top. They really took care of all of my family need. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are Great!! The breakfast were good itself. Stay here and you want be disappointed.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

The front desk agent took a phone call during my check in. She was on the phone for few minutes while I was waiting for her to place the person on the phone on hold since I was checking in before she she received the call. I had to wait until another person came and finished checking me in. I was on a road trip for 3.5 hours and I was super tired and wanted to get to my room right away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business