Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtwafflesfree laundrydvd playerheated poolfull size refrigeratorfree social hourtoilet showersmall kitchencomplimentary foodapartment complexroom suitebreakfast buffet was goodweek staysofa sleeperthe wi fievening reception
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful stay! Excellent breakfast, with fresh fruit and eggs, sausage, and waffle options! The room was even equipped with a dishwasher! Laundry machines were available for free! Staff was incredibly friendly and the location was conveniently right off the freeway. Loved everything about our stay here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
SBS-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear anjamind,

Thank you for the review and the kind words about the hotel! We are glad that you had a fantastic stay and that we met all of your needs!

Please visit us, again, the next time you are in the city. We would love to have you back!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

The a/c in my apartment went out right after my mother arrived for a visit. Not wanting her to feel uncomfortable, we checked into this Staybridge. I was last here two years ago when I was moving to San Antonio.

We got an excellent deal on a HUGE suite. I'm so in love with that room (#202). The service we received was even more impressive. I'd like to personally (or virtually) thank the staff, especially Andrew, Franchesca, Vic, and Gloria. Franchesca in particular deserves huge praise for quickly dealing with a noise issue.

The free breakfast was excellent and the place was spotless.

The experience was a bright spot in what was an extremely frustrating experience with my local apartment complex.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SBS-MGMT, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Badtzmaru2015:

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites NW Medical Center!

We truly appreciate the kind words that you wrote about the hotel and we are glad to have been of service to you and your mother. I am glad that we were able to help when the AC went out in your apartment and that you were very satisfied with the two bedroom suite.

I hope that you will choose us, again, in the future!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I arrived early since I was helping family take care of some family business. I requested that my room be on the same floor as other family members if possible. The staff gladly found me a room across the hall from my other family members. They were pleasant, professional, and honored my request without hesitation. I was very impressed.

Once I checked in later in the day, I found my room very clean, cool, and inviting. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. It was always very quiet in the hallways. Perhaps this is because there are many business persons staying there, however I also saw many families at breakfast.

Breakfast was good. There was a good variety of items to choose from. The quality of food is better than many hotels. They also have different complimentary food items and beverages available in the evenings. Definitely worth taking a look at.

Will definitely keep this hotel on my return list.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SBS-MGMT, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Shining_Star73,

Thank you and your family for choosing the Staybridge Suites NW Medical Center in San Antonio, TX.

We are happy to hear that the team was able to accommodate your request in room location and that you enjoyed your room and stay. The team and I appreciate the kind words and that you will consider staying with us, again, in the future. We would love to have you, again!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

We are road warriors, and stays at hotels 3-5 times a week. However, this hotel is truly one of our favorite due to the following reasons:
-Staff are very helpful and friendly
-Very clean facility.
-Linens and towels are white and new.
-Most of all, great Happy Hour!

The Front-desk (Melissa) who checked us in was the Best! She welcomed us as soon as we came in, she was efficient, and truly knows her job.
Thank you for an enjoyable stay. Keep up the great job!
This is an exceptional hotel and we highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SBS-MGMT, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Bucket L,

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites NW Medical Center in San Antonio and for the wonderful comments that you wrote about your stay!

We truly appreciate the kind words about the hotel, staff and Melissa. The team definitely does their best to ensure all of our guests feel at home when they stay at our hotel and we are glad that you were able to feel that sentiment.

Please visit us, again, the next time you are in the city. We would love to have you as our guest, again!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Very nice newer property, Great place to stay very clean and quiet. Pet Friendly. great free breakfast and social hour in the evening, free snacks and drinks, Close to the medical center. Nice suites with kitchen and large living room and separate sleeping area.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong staying at Staybridge
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SBS-MGMT, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear Greg G,

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay and the hotel!

We truly appreciate the positive comment and are happy to hear that our hotel met your needs. The team and I hope that you choose us, again, the next time you are in the city.

Thank you, again!