Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$124
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$204
US$199
US$204
US$186
Hotels.com
US$164
US$155
  • Restaurant
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$298
US$199
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$184
US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$100
US$249
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$165
US$121
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewshistoric hotelthe river walkthe club loungefront deskmajestic theaterhouston streetlots of historystreet noisebeautiful lobbyvalet parkingan older hoteltwo blocksmini fridgeper dayconvention centerreymoh
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The Sheraton Gunter is loaded with history and has this appearance of a good old fashion hotel with modern conveniences, but not so much. The rooms are in need of updating in both appearance and function. The hotel is just across the street from the Majestic Theater and a short stroll to the River Walk. Happy hour—-not so happy....drinks are still pricey and food selection very limited.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael H
Christopher M, General Manager at Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Thank you for being a guest of the Sheraton Gunter Hotel. Please accept our apology for not to meeting your expectations for room accommodations. It is our desire to provide a comfortable stay for all of our guest but it appears we failed in meeting expectations for appearance and function. We appreciate your kind words regarding our location and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Kindest regards,

Christopher Morgan
The Sheraton Gunter

Reviewed May 21, 2018

My mother, sister & I enjoyed a three night stay at The Gunter sharing a belated Mother's Day getaway. The location is very convenient to everything downtown, including the beautiful Majestic Theatre just across the street, fine dining restaurants & The River Walk. Our room was spacious & nicely decorated & the beds were very comfortable. The bathrooms are a bit small, but this is an older historic hotel, so to be expected & there was not a mini-fridge. The hotel staff & connected restaurant, The Market at Houston, were all very accommodating & very friendly. Using AAA/Sr discounts, our stay was very reasonable, including breakfasts & parking. We hope to return again soon for another enjoyable time at The Gunter & San Antonio!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

As a faithful customer I stayed in this hotel every week Monday to Thursday for the past two years since 2016 May 9th.

As you know if you travel so much, hotel becomes part of your life. I am so glad I found and stayed in Sheraton in San Antonio where I felt I am at home because of their above and beyond customer services, special thank you for:
Front desk staff: Marcus, Cindy, Ashely, Mario, Rhone;
Marcus always brings my luggage which I put in the storage in the hotel over the weekend to my room prior my arrival

Rhône, thank you for preparing the lovely “You will be missed” gift bag , picture attached

Club Lounge staff : Eva, Maria
Sorry I frequently past your lounge close time at 8:00 pm because I always work late, thanks for making exceptions for me!

I will miss you and will go back to visit you for sure!

Zhihong

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2018

For the first stay of our vacation we stayed at a motel. It was a multi-roomed hotel with a fridge and was very clean. Then we came here. 3-4 times the price as the motel. No fridge, hair in the ice bucket. Very very small rooms. 200 square feet (Not including furniture). Then the parking. They say you can park at the garage across the street for $15 instead of doing the valet, but that garage is always "Full". Therefore you have to pay a $32 dollar valet charge! On top of that, apparently tax is $18, because I was charged $50 for the valet. Parking cost as much as our first hotel. Plus the pool was closed the entire time we were there and no employee knew why. They also couldn't ask any manager why because all the managers are always in meetings.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank musicjoejo
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Staff was overall very accommodating. Room was a bit dated, but added to the old time charm...
-When we checked in, we were provided with a room that was still occupied by a guest. Luckily when I opened the door to the room, my daughter did not see anything inappropriate
-Room we were provide with was missing one of the prints/frames from the wall. Instead, that space was occupied by 3 bolts that used to secure that print.
-Room safe was out of batteries and could not be used. This should be checked every time the room is service. Called the front desk for replacement batteries and were told they would send someone right up. One hour later, we gave up and left for our dinner outing. We could not secure our valuables in the safe as expected.
-Pool at the hotel was unsafe to swim in. The filtration system needs major updates. The water was murky and an odd film on the surface of the water looked oily and unsafe. Our daughter would not get into the pool.
So many other nice hotels in SA, skip this option unless you have good reason not too...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family