Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$59
View deal
FindHotelUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
PricelineUS$59
Expedia.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
Orbitz.comUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2020

The desk clerk was very professional and inviting. He upgraded my room to a suite at no additional charge plus let me check in early. The hotel is fairly new at 10 years old. The beds have been replaced since then. They are extremely comfortable with the right amount of back support. I was impressed at the cleanliness and furnishings in the room. The microwave and refigerator was clean and in good working order. I only wish the TV was slightly larger and 1080p instead of 720p. The internet was fast enough to stream TV shows and movies. The TV has HDMI inputs and the remote control has an "Input" button allowing you to connect a ROKU or Xbox One with ease. The air conditioner kept my room chilly at a nice 65 degrees. The water in the bathtub/shower gets really hot. There's a pool, which is clean and cool. There's also a fitness room. You can wash your clothes via washer and dryer. There's a modest charge I believe 4 quarters. The only thing this hotel is missing is proper vending options and better selection in their Sundries section in the lobby. There's a Timewise gas station and a McDonald's right next door within walking distance. Directly across the highway is a Whataburger, Domino's, Taco Cabana, Bill Miller's BBQ, and a Bill Miller's Laguna Madre Seafood Company. If you should require a supermarket or pharmacy, there's a Walmart, H-E-B, and Walgreens very close by. I will stay here again especially since La Quinta is under the Wyndham Rewards program again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Tina M, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio the Dominion, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2020

Hi El B,

Greetings from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio the Dominion. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2020

Property was in a very nice area of San Antonio. Staff was indifferent. Not welcoming or overly friendly but, not rude. They just went through the motions. The property had a musty/ moldy horrible smell from the minute you walked in the hotel front door. I was hoping the rooms would be different but, it was not. We arrived around 10pm and had to leave at 6am, At 10pm I had no energy to find another place so we toughed out the smell. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

Date of stay: July 2020

Hi garciasheryl,

I want to apologize for the musty/ moldy horrible smelled issue and to assure you that this inconvenience has been
addressed thanks to your feedback. Also, we are sorry to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our staff that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2020

Arrived in rain, to three cars parked in entry They were all there 6 hours later! Assumed they belonged to employees as they disappeared by 11 O'Clock. Receptionist was hard to understand and little help. Morning I stopped to get a cup of coffee and was told if I wanted one to make it in my room, received no "Go To Bag" breakfast because of COVID-19 virus even though had received at other La Quinta locations. Bathroom tub was covered in rust. Even with only 8 guest per morning clerk, no service provided at all at this location. Second time in a year, I've stayed here, and rust was in tub last time also. never stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020

PogJack,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service,
accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to
provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed March 19, 2020

No direct way to get to hotel round a bout no lights in back, bill incomplete and wrong, no record at check in time manager not there when told to he would be there. Lost reservations not in system. x x x x x x

Date of stay: March 2020

playfiddler,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. We are deeply saddened to hear that you are seeking out other
hotels due to the lapse in service you experienced during your recent stay. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. I do hope you'll return and that we can surpass your expectations of service and accommodations.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Very disappointed in this La Quinta. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Good location, convenient to restaurants & easily to get in and out of. Our room was not good. Carpet was horrible, beds were uncomfortable, bathroom floor was sticky, refrigerator was missing as well as alarm clock, had to have beds re-made (hairs found) and we heard the next door TV till 3 am. Decor was ok, except one wall was pained royal blue and didn't match the rest of the room at all.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Karen P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. I do apologize for the carpet, bathroom floor and your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.