“Yummy pizza! Average cheese sticks.”
Review of Pizza classics

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza classics
Ranked #1,186 of 5,159 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Ordered this pizza when we stayed in downtown SA. It was recommended by the hotel staff so we went for it. I was pleasantly surprised that this pizza was pretty damn delicious. We ordered a medium pepperoni and medium pepperoni and mushroom. Crust was good and pizza wasn't dry which is sometimes the issue with places like Pizza Hut. They delivered to our room which I was happy about. Also ordered the cheese sticks but wasn't impressed. They were ok but I wouldn't get them again. I would however order this pizza again. My family and I really enjoyed it. Oh yea, they also stay open pretty late... bonus!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I needed a place to eat and found this place. They have great food and it was cooked to order and some hot and ready options. I had 8 piece wing and pepperoni and sausage pizza. They both were great! Customer service also was great from both Judy and Henry. When I’m back in town I am going back. Give em raises owner!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We came based on a recommendation of our Uber driver and its close location to the zoo. My 13 yr old son and I both got a 10” four cheese pizza with pepperoni and mushroom. It was really good. My son dubbed it the best pizza he’s ever had.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2017

We ordered a Greek salad, cheese bread sticks and a calzone. The Greek salad was great. Very fresh with awesome Greek dressing. The bread sticks were good too! The calzone had sauce in it, which is different than what we are used to, so that is the 4 star rating versus 5.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I had just driven in from Van Horn Texas after a snow storm had hit the Dallas area and the 20 freeway was close. We had to take the back way into San Antonio as I drove across country from Los Angeles to Atlanta. We checked into our hotel around 9:30 PM after 14 hours of driving a big moving truck, exhausted and hungry we called in to order 2 medium pizzas and some water. Not once did they tell us the price for the order, we never asked since we were exhausted, when the delivery guy arrived with our 2 medium pizzas with Vegetables the bill was $56 dollars, yeah you read that right, $56 dollars. We were so tired and starving that I put it on my credit card and ate, went to sleep and got on the road the next morning, in which I decided to call them to ask about the extravagant charge for 2 vegetable medium pizzas.

They said that they have to tell the customer over the phone the final price of the order, believer had they told me that it would be $56 dollars for 2 medium pizzas I would have passed, I mean we were staying in a low budget hotel, my dinner cost more than the actual hotel stay. I told them (spoke to Julia) about the incident and she reassured me that they record all the phone calls for that reason (not the first time a customer was blindsided by such extravagant prices) and would call me back. When she called me back she said that for some reason my call didn't record but that she would speak to the managers and return some of my money for the pizzas that pretty much cost me $22 each instead of the $11.25 plus a few toppings, I mean it was ridiculous. Of course I never got a call back and they never return any of the extra charges. So if you are ever in a hotel and want pizza, do not call this place, you will be taken advantaged of

Date of visit: December 2016