Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
WyndhamUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
StayForLongUS$106
All reviews front desk allow pets clean rooms easy access great place to stay bandera cleanliness shampoo sa refrigerator alamo
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2020 via mobile

Room was clean and quiet. I was on the fourth floor, one room down from the linen closet and the elevator. Never heard any traffic noise or even people on the floor, although I knew there were some.

Room and bathroom are clean. Five pillows on the bed. Some fluffy, some more firm. Plenty of towels and face cloths in the bathroom.

Limited breakfast due to Covid, which is understandable. Check in was easy and quick. Check out as well.

Room had a refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and plenty of individual bottles of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash as well as several small bars of soap.

Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2020

Great place, parking lot lit up and I felt safe leaving a lot of stuff in my car. Fenced in area and minimal area for theft to happen. Clean hotel and friendly staff. I have 2 dogs, (90 lbs and 45lbs) and they were accommodated.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 4, 2020

Great place to stay. This is our go to spot to stay while visiting in San Antonio. Close to our family and friends in San Antonio. Will continue to stay here on our trips to San Antonio. Close to everything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 23, 2020

I arrived to this hotel after booking it on booking.com 6 months ago at around 10:50 pm. There were customers ahead of me and they asked if my rate was as expensive as they were charged. I told them mine was less because I booked it over 6 months ago. When I gave the associate my name, he told me my room was cancelled and said they tried to call me at 8 and 10 that evening. He also said the hotel was completely booked. I told him I was on the plane and had no reception. He called the hotel next door and they said they had one room left. Instead I contacted booking.com and they found a hotel for me for a similar price. They said that the hotel accidentally cancelled my booking. We were exhausted and disappointed and didn’t get to the alternate hotel till after 1 am. I don’t recommend and it’s also not in the heart of downtown San Antonio where all the action is. It’s over 15 miles away.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Liked location. Close to restaurants and stores but yet quiet to traffic. 30 minutes from the Alamo and downtown. Stephen was even kind enough to print directions to the Alamo which turned out to be better than my gps would have been. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Not a fan of the big desk in the middle but we walked around it. Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple