“What a gem of a place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bermudatr...
Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
“What a gem of a place to stay!”
Reviewed July 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I stayed here with my daughter and granddaughter who is 4. This place was wonderful. It is decorated so nicely and I can't say enough about the cleanliness! It only has 1 and 1/2 baths but that wasn't a problem with us. The outside patio is a great place to sit and have a coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. We didn't walk downtown as it was so hot but it is a quick walk to downtown and the Riverwalk. The area is very quaint and quiet. If you want somewhere to stay I would highly recommend staying here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2017
Thank you so much and we enjoyed hosting you and and your family. I hope you will join us again soon - San Antonio is absolutely divine in the fall ;-) Cheers!
Amity C
Austin, Texas
“Perfect location and cozy home away from home”
Reviewed February 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2016

My husband, 10 year old son and I stayed in this adorable house. It is in a wonderful location. We had a car but ended up walking to the River Walk and it was a nice stroll with lots to see along the way. The local neighborhood has everything you could ask for as well, including restaurants, cafes and bars. The house itself is comfortable, charming and clean. It is well appointed with everything you need for a short or long stay and the backyard is an oasis in the middle of the city. I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review. So happy you enjoyed your time at River City Bungalow and we look forward to hosting you and your family again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing