My wife, son and I just returned from our trip to San Antonio and we really loved our stay at the Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk. For starters the location of the hotel is great. It’s a five minute walk from the Alamo, a 30 second walk to the King William district, right on the Riverwalk (although not the tourist section for which we were thankful, which is a 3 minute walk away.
The complimentary breakfast that the hotel provided was nothing lavish (fruit, cereals, toast, knock off egg mcmuffins, fruit danish, and pancakes on our last day) but everything tasted good. Most importantly the coffee was hot, and the juice was cold.
This Hyatt has somewhat of a self-service feel (we checked in via a kiosk) and it doesn’t have a restaurant. That being said, the staff members of the hotel were amazing. Everyone was super friendly and they do have a little display case with desserts and beverages. Do yourself a favor and get a piece of the chocolate cheesecake, it’s delicious.
Do you self a favor a rent a car or drive to the hotel because the parking is free at the hotel. Our stay was for 3 days and San Antonio started to run out of things to do so we drove to Comfort, Texas as well as Castroville, Texas which provided nice little outings.
All and all, if I ever find myself in San Antonio again, I would love to be a guest of this Hyatt’s again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio