Great location right on the Riverwalk. We were on the 5th floor overlooking the Riverwalk, but really couldn't see it due to the windows were located really high up. Still, nice to have a least somewhat of a view.
The hotel itself is older, and the rooms aren't exactly cute. But the bed is comfy and the room serves it's purpose. I did take off a whole point tho due to the faulty showerhead and the horrible old square hairdryer. Bring your own hair dryer if you plan on staying there more than one-night!
One great feature of the hotel is the 5:30pm Kickbacks they offer, which includes hot appetizers and 3 free alcoholic drinks. Stick with wine or beer though, because they don't make a good mixed drink. But, it's free so what do you expect. Also they offer a decent enough hot breakfast in the morning.
Also parking seems kind of expensive at $14 a night, but it's better than parking on the street downtown.
Overall, it was a good stay, but if I were staying more than a couple of nights I would probably look for something more modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk features comfortable rooms, a rooftop pool and plenty of meeting space for business events. It is located on the San Antonio River with countless restaurants and shops within scenic walking distance. This historically renovated hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn And Suites Riverwalk
- Drury Inn Riverwalk
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn San Antonio