Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fiesta texas six flags parking garage la cantera indoor pool free breakfast waffles great stay room key sea world definitely stay here again cleaning staff beds were comfortable kickback drury applebees floor
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2021

Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Near La Cantera Parkway has the most customer-focused staff I have encountered in many years. The indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, free WIFI, parking and great hot breakfast all make this a perfect family hotel. It's gorgeous decor and extremely clean lobby and suites make it a fantastic place to stay, I could not recommend it more highly.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 21, 2021

I was very happy about the cleanliness of this hotel. I’ve traveled quite a bit for work so I’m a bit of a hotel snob and this Drury meets my high standards!! Great staff too. The evening happy hour food was better than any I’ve had at other hotels and breakfast was great. I will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed November 10, 2020

I was in town to purchase a new vehicle time was moving fast and before I knew it, it was late and not wanting to drive my new vehicle home in the dark; the Dealership suggested Drury! I call and asked if they had garage parking check. But didn’t expect all the extras clean polite hostess front desk and BIG Room.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2020

This hotel knows how to treat people. They have so much to offer and do with with a smile. The rooms were beautiful and so comfortable. They make sure that you enjoy every minute of your stay. A++ accommodations at a great. price

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed August 28, 2020

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Parking lot was clean and well lit.
They have a parking garage if someone is worried about their car..
Room was clean, lighting was very good.
I travelled 4 days a week for 35 years and stayed in many different hotels.
I was very happy with everything this hotel has to offer.

Date of stay: August 2020