“Great place for lunch and breakfast”
Review of La Panaderia

La Panaderia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Panaderia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 141 Quick Bites in San Antonio
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I took my coworker here for lunch and it was great so I decided to try it for breakfast and was not disappointed.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

We didn't know what to expect when arrived. We chose this bakery based on Trip Advisor reviews (number 1!!) and were very pleased! The cases didn't have a lot at that point of the day, but what we tried we were very happy with. We got a sweet roll, a croissant and a small loaf of sourdough bread. The establishment made me think of Panera Bread, but more real. We'll be back!

1  Thank threemckees
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in one morning since the bakery was near my hotel. Tried the chocolate croissant, strawberry milkshake croissant, and blackberry pastry. The fresh squeezed oj is amazing. Pastries were flaky and full of flavor. A must try!

1  Thank jellogirl
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

My family and I had tickets to a Broadway show at the Majestic Theatre. We had seen the Panaderia on other occasions and decided to try it last night. They have breakfasts, sandwiches, salads, some main courses (Al Pastor, Carnitas and steak). We all had sandwiches with either soup or salad. I had La Clasica which is ham and Swiss cheese with mayo, mustard, pickled jalapeños and tomatoes on 48 hour yeast bread. I had a salad which was very good and one family member had black bean soup and she said it had few beans and lots of juice. They also had beer and wine and soft drinks. We decided that next time we would have some of the specialty coffees with some of the special pastries. For tourists this bakery is near lots of sightseeing places. We will be back again!

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

In town today, stopped by there, because I saw a feature on one of the national food shows.  I had a chicken sandwich on sourdough, the guac was super fresh, dont see how the sandwhich could have been better.  I also sampled some of the sweet breads, the Almond croissant was OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!