Review Highlights
The Lost Tomb

Had an amazing time ! Garrett, Courtney, Jaryn, Laurie and CJ were an amazing help and made the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
hannahgibson123
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile
lost tomb.

i had a great time here. i will definitely be coming back very soon with my family. jaryn, laurie... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$49.99
from US$55.99
from US$69.99
More Info
All reviews escape room stone oak team building tomb room super fun game master alien encounter a lot of fun great game an amazing experience great room fun experience whole family puzzles isaac becca kendall
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I'd never been to an escape room before, but Extreme Escape left an incredible impression for the future. The rooms themselves were incredibly fun and challenging, and Becca, Laurie, Garrett, Matt, and Jaryn were incredibly helpful. I'll definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Lost tomb was the best escape room I've done in forever! Had great fun.

Jaryn, Matt, Garrett, Laurie, and Becca were such great help, thanks for a fun time!

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

The lost tomb was amazing! We had a great time and Jaryn,Garrett, Matt, Laurie, and Becca were super friendly!

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends did the escape the tomb room and it was amazing! Our game masters Jaryn, Garrett, Matt, Laurie, and Becca were so helpful and made our experience better than imagined!! Will come again.

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

It was soooooo fun, and we beat the system. Some people were being buttholes by coughing @my friend. But otherwise it was funnnnnnnn. YAY