Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.comUS$275
Expedia.comUS$275
Orbitz.comUS$275
FindHotelUS$275
All reviews lifetime fitness hot items hot breakfast free breakfast cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2020

I decided to select the option for free breakfast paying an additional $20 and what a surprise in the morning that the breakfast was a small cup of juice, limited selection of bread and cereal. I totally understand the COVID19 situation however they need to clarify that, I would rather spend that money in one of the amazing restaurants within the area. The AC is noisy so it is hard to sleep and be able to watch TV. There is coffee but not water, they sell a small bottle for $2. The coffee they served in the reception was not good. I payed more for two nights at this hotel than a trip I reserved to Cancun for 3 nights including the plane tickets. Really disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2020
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2020

Dear Carolina U,

I’m sorry that you did not find us to be a good value and that our amenities were not to your liking. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you disappointed. We will continue to adjust our amenities in accordance with current pandemic safety recommendations. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages improved communications with our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reghann Purcell

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Stayed 2 nights. The first night I suggest a 4-5 star rating but the second night = 2 star. This Courtyard is modern and clean, with the staff exceedingly courteous. The problem with my second night was the locked door to the adjoining guest room. There is zero weather stripping or sound proofing. A family of three arrived next door as I was preparing for sleep. It was as if they were standing adjacent to my bed. Fortunately the duty clerk located an alternative room for me. Do your self a favor and request a room without a door to the adjoining room.

Room tip: Assure there is no door between rooms.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear CaptainBlackie,

I’m sorry to hear that noise pollution interrupted the comfort of your stay. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. I'm glad that our team was responsive. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

The staff was friendly, able to accommodate early check-in and rooms are comfortable. There is a sofa, work area and kitchenette allowing more space.

The breakfast is included and at times during the week have complementary snacks in the afternoon/happy hour. Basic gym - allows patrons to workout at Lifetime Fitness as part of the room rate. Would return.

Room tip: Higher floor away from elevators
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
53  Thank JDSoui
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear JDSoui,

Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We appreciate you selecting our hotel while on business, and we’re glad you enjoyed your visit. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our comfortable rooms and friendly staff. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Best,

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Was visiting my granddaughter a student at UTSA - great location in the middle of a lot of things - great food lotta shopping - hotel was great. I would give it a five star but I truly think that they should keep their kitchen open for breakfast till 1030 for weekends. A lot of people were walking in five till 10 (closing). I definitely recommend this place among the other hotels around me.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Dear 210alicek,

We're happy to hear from you! It's great to know that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our great location. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to see your granddaughter.

Best,

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I understand that things happen, but they always seem to happen when I visit Marriott properties. We (family of 4 with two kids, 4 and 2) showed up and our 2 bed suite, which had been planned for and reserved 6 months previous, was not available. All of the current ones were booked up and ours had "the AC out". So the manager offered a single bedroom suite for two nights, at the normal rate, and some points and we could switch over two days later. At no point was another hotel, upgrade, or separate property offered to compensate us for the change in our plans.

Two nights later, I go down to figure out the logistics of the moving situation, and they tell us we have to be out of our room by noon, but our new room won't be ready until later on. We have plans from noon to 5. So we have to pack all our stuff up, store it somewhere (all the stuff in the fridge??), do what we were going to do that day and then move back in sometime in the afternoon? The answer was "OK fine, we'll have housekeeping stay late". Why am I continually paying the price for the issues that Marriott has? These are their problems but they keep making them my problems. I have to take time off, fly places, and then spend my time moving rooms, and dealing with their issues.

This is not how service works. If they can't be ready when I show up, then they should have a better plan then, "we downgraded your reservation." The right course of action is "we don't have this available here, but we've got these options at these other locations that meet what your reservation is".

In addition, the beds were not comfortable. The kids shared a sofa bed instead of the normal bed they were supposed to be on which caused them to wake each other up constantly for two nights.

Room tip: Call ahead to make sure your reserved room is going to be available, if not, ask them to put you at a different property.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear scotticus210,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. My heartfelt apologies for disappointing you due to the room type you were assigned. This was an extraordinary circumstance and I regret the frustration caused to your family. We strive to provide every guest with a comfortable stay and we clearly missed the mark. Thank you for your honest feedback which we will use to foster improvement; for that reason, we hope to better serve you on a return trip.