Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.comUS$203
Expedia.comUS$203
FindHotelUS$203
Orbitz.comUS$203
All reviews lifetime fitness hot items hot breakfast free breakfast cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2020

Positive: the room had a great view of the fireworks from six flags. And the lady who was at the front desk when I walked in to get a room was very nice! (I wish I could remember her name) she is why I gave 2 stars instead of 1!
NEGATIVE: I work for a hotel so I get it, things happen. However there was blood on one of our pillows in the room.. GROSS. My husband went down to the desk to show the lady and ask for a new pillow... she said “that’s weird” and just brought him a different one.. no apology, nothing... very disappointed to be treated like someone’s blood on the pillow my 2 year old was using is no big deal. Will stay elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2020

Dear Amy_Cashman,

I'm very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We strive to provide a pleasant experience, so I regret that we let you down. We appreciate your feedback and hope that your family will reconsider a return visit. We'd love the opportunity to leave you with a more favorable impression. Thank you for staying with us.

Reghann Purcell

Reviewed July 25, 2020

I decided to select the option for free breakfast paying an additional $20 and what a surprise in the morning that the breakfast was a small cup of juice, limited selection of bread and cereal. I totally understand the COVID19 situation however they need to clarify that, I would rather spend that money in one of the amazing restaurants within the area. The AC is noisy so it is hard to sleep and be able to watch TV. There is coffee but not water, they sell a small bottle for $2. The coffee they served in the reception was not good. I payed more for two nights at this hotel than a trip I reserved to Cancun for 3 nights including the plane tickets. Really disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2020
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2020

Dear Carolina U,

I’m sorry that you did not find us to be a good value and that our amenities were not to your liking. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you disappointed. We will continue to adjust our amenities in accordance with current pandemic safety recommendations. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages improved communications with our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reghann Purcell

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Stayed 2 nights. The first night I suggest a 4-5 star rating but the second night = 2 star. This Courtyard is modern and clean, with the staff exceedingly courteous. The problem with my second night was the locked door to the adjoining guest room. There is zero weather stripping or sound proofing. A family of three arrived next door as I was preparing for sleep. It was as if they were standing adjacent to my bed. Fortunately the duty clerk located an alternative room for me. Do your self a favor and request a room without a door to the adjoining room.

Room tip: Assure there is no door between rooms.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear CaptainBlackie,

I’m sorry to hear that noise pollution interrupted the comfort of your stay. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. I'm glad that our team was responsive. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

The staff was friendly, able to accommodate early check-in and rooms are comfortable. There is a sofa, work area and kitchenette allowing more space.

The breakfast is included and at times during the week have complementary snacks in the afternoon/happy hour. Basic gym - allows patrons to workout at Lifetime Fitness as part of the room rate. Would return.

Room tip: Higher floor away from elevators
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
53  Thank JDSoui
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear JDSoui,

Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We appreciate you selecting our hotel while on business, and we’re glad you enjoyed your visit. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our comfortable rooms and friendly staff. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Best,

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Was visiting my granddaughter a student at UTSA - great location in the middle of a lot of things - great food lotta shopping - hotel was great. I would give it a five star but I truly think that they should keep their kitchen open for breakfast till 1030 for weekends. A lot of people were walking in five till 10 (closing). I definitely recommend this place among the other hotels around me.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Dear 210alicek,

We're happy to hear from you! It's great to know that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our great location. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to see your granddaughter.

Best,