All reviews front desk fiesta texas starbucks coffee bed was comfortable convenient location channels
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2020 via mobile

Just stayed at 3rd week of September. It was clean and had a employee that always seemed to be cleaning..floors, doors, hallways disinfecting etc...so thats great.
The pool was a little disappointing..it is shared with the mariott residence hotel next door and is less than 4 feet deep. But there's lots of chairs..help urseld towels, plenty of room and clean.
I guess normally there's a Starbucks inside but for now it was closed.
Rooms were a little smaller than normal but nice..nice bed, nice flat screen with plenty of channels..decent bathroom.
We had to ask for room service which I kinda get..theres 2 restaurants like 100byards away but everything else u have to drive to at the RIM.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank riva9129
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2020

Dear riva9129,

Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations, so I’m sorry that your stay was just okay. We appreciate your attention to reviewing our hotel and we hope to impress upon your return to the area.

Reviewed September 5, 2020 via mobile

First off the staff here were very friendly. The hotel was clean enough. I didn’t think the bed was comfortable, it was worn on the side, it felt like you would roll off the bed. The room had a musty smell and felt musty. I am a gold elite member and stay at Marriott often. I just think this hotel needs some updating. Air conditioning worked great.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2020

Dear WSargent,

We aim to impress you, so I'm sorry that your visit was just okay. It was kind of you to note our service, cleanliness, and efficient AC despite being disappointed in your stay overall. Your comments, which highlight our successes and areas for improvement, are welcomed as they foster change for the better. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed September 1, 2020

If you are able business travelers this is a great location to visit. The rooms are sleek with all the Marriott comforts. Amenities will improve once the pandemic is more contained. Situated in a convenient location with plenty of restaurants near by.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Davin D
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2020

Dear Davin D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m pleased to learn that your stay was enjoyable. We appreciate your compliments and humbly request a return visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2020

My husband and I chose to stay here after I was released from a nearby hospital. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They furnished extra pillows and got a wheelchair to the door to take me to the room. Their Bistro food was also good.

Date of stay: January 2020
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2020

Dear Debbie L,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It’s wonderful to know that our staff left such a lasting impression with you through their kindness and warm hospitality. I’m pleased we could add a little comfort during your recovery time, so you could enjoy your stay and a good night’s rest. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team. We’re happy to have had you as our guests, and we hope you have you back soon under better circumstances.

Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

I arrived last night. Everything was smooth at checkin even advised me of a morning pickup. Room was very clean. Dinner was tasty. Starbucks coffee available. Fast service with a smile. Nice eating area that is very clean. Valerie is hostess at Bistro counter. It is very busy. She is very good and does it with a smile. She is very impressive!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Dear Meg0209,

We are happy to hear from you and glad to know your stay was pleasant. We appreciate you taking the time to share your five-star experience. Your recommendation serves as encouragement to our associates who genuinely care about providing each guest with an enjoyable stay. We look forward to a return visit.