All reviews toilet and sink breakfast room six flags indoor pool desk staff nice breakfast comfortable beds fiesta texas oatmeal complimentary breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location very nice hotel easy access nice stay hotel room would definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This was a safe place
To
Room not ready when we got
There .Stay somewhat clean . Breakfast was a plus . Pool you will
Get sick ! Don't take your kids!wish suite was bigger.
Little hard to get to . Disappointed

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback! I apologize for the room not being ready upon arrival and am pleased they gave you a complimentary upgrade to our suite. We greatly appreciate you being our guest and hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Antonio!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I am all about the hospitality/customer service, and i must say that this hotel is on the right track!
My check-in went well nothing out of the normal (i was not acknowledged as a reward member, which is fine, i do not mind, as long as i get treated right.) The gentleman was kind!

My favorite Staff members will be: Alice-Breakfast attendant. She is absolutely a sweetheart, you can tell she cares, and she is genuine! The breakfast was the only thing that i did not find too very appetizing (mainly because i stood in a long line, to see almost no food only bread, and toast when i finally got to the front). DJ-Breakfast attendant, she was a sweetheart, thanks for offering to make me eggs :) Really kind of you.
Ben and Frankie were really great guys! Thanks for helping me with my billing questions, you guys have really amazing patience!
I have to endorse the General Manager Brian, for not only making sure that my birthday was one to remember, but for the kind gestures, and his attention to guest satisfaction is beyond words. Brian you are #Hospitality ! Hilton is so blessed to have you as an advocate, and as a leader in their brand!

The room was nice, but i did not like the curtain that did not all the way close. (Which is nice if you have to get up early, but not nice if you want to sleep in) The pool area was really warm, mainly because of the hot tub! But truly enjoyed my dip.

Room Tip: 432 Double Beds, great view!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jorge Luis F

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback! We are thrilled that we were able to make your stay a memorable one and we greatly appreciate the staff recognition. Thank you for bringing the curtain issue to my attention; I will make sure that is rectified immediately. We sincerely appreciate you being our guest and we hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Antonio :)

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Showed up on Saturday afternoon for a three night Vaca. Front desk staff were as friendly and accommodating as can be. fulfilled every request we had with a smile.
my reason for this review to to give all kudos to "DC" the woman who was running the breakfast area. First of all she needs a raise. the three days we were there were the busiest I've ever seen at a hotel breakfast bar. She ran around helping everyone to the best of her ability. The guest were not the nicest to her and she kept plugging along like it was natural. She made the food stocked cleaned all while rude people were demanding way to much for one person to handle and she did it all with a smile. she deserves to be commended for her great attitude and fast personal service. I hope next time we are there she is still there. thank you DC for all your hard work.

2  Thank androk1068

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback! We greatly appreciate the recognition for D.C. and I will make sure she is rewarded for her awesome service. I'm also very thankful for your understanding of the breakfast area. It is a very challenging department for us, especially when the hotel is full and we appreciate your genuine observations. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed August 9, 2017

staff was friendly and helpful rooms where up to date it was nice having split bathroom staff knew the area the mall the fireworks and even gave directions to the dairyqueen nice view from 4 floor room of area

Room Tip: rooms farther from elevator are quieter on 4 flour
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank hkettenring

Thank you for your perfect review and feedback! We greatly appreciate you being our guest and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Best service so far ever. Carpet in the room was smelly, but I know how people use it when they come. I consider this as trust breaking when you rent a room/anything and treat it as trash. People who use a room, and trash it, they should be given same room next time, so they will know that they should take care of carpet and other stuff as their own home, instead dropping everything on carpet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 498muhammeds
Brian T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for your genuine review and feedback! This is one of the best reviews I've ever read. Thank you for bringing the carpet issue to our attention; I will make sure it's rectified immediately. We greatly appreciate you being our guest and hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Antonio :)