My husband and I decided at the last minute a 24 hour weekend get away for our 1 year Anniversary celebration. From the moment we checked in at the JW Marriott, with Jennifer the front desk clerk we knew we made the right decision. The property was beautiful, room was comfortable, we had dinner at 18 Oaks the food was excellent and Destiny the hostess and our waitress Melissa and assistant made our anniversary dinner so memorable. We also had the breakfast buffet at Cibolo Moon and the food was also excellent. Adult pool area was relaxing. We are planning on a return visit in the future and hope to stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa has firmly established itself as the city's premier luxury destination and the renowned resort in Texas' Hill Country. Rated 4-Diamonds by AAA, and just 12 miles from San Antonio International Airport (SAT), our luxury resort in San Antonio, Texas features the 36-hole TPC San Antonio golf course, home to the Valero Texas Open, Lantana Spa, a six acre water park and seven restaurants. Our rooms offer cozy beds, scenic views, soft robes & large bathrooms. Guests will also enjoy the open lobby with free Wi-Fi. Whether you're seeking a peaceful respite, productive conference or fun-filled family vacation, our luxurious Hill Country resort will not only exceed your expectations but redefine them altogether. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio