US$154
US$204
US$186
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$204
US$199
US$244
US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$163
US$121
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

All reviewsthe room was exceptionally cleanstraight shotbusiness officenice indoor poolfront desk staffnewer hotelair conditionerhotel managementlight sleepernight's sleepcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable staymeeting roomroom servicespring breakgmjacuzzi
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Not bad got it on a discount website so I was ok with the price. They don't seem to have free breakfast from what I've seen reviewed. I haven't gone down to check. My only complaint is that they didn't have HBO even thou they have the info guide for it, it was blank and said it had a weak signal. This morning I turn on the TV and as you can see from the pictures it's just mixed pixels so guess I'm not watching anything this morning.

Over not bad, just passing through, price was good, sleep was good, shower was weak but ok. Blow dryer was small but did the job. If I get a working t.v. next time I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio N - Stone Oak Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Hi Zep2014,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn San Antonio N - Stone Oak Area, TX and sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the TV's signal. I have taken note of your comments so that our hotel can work on a fix.

Overall, I am glad that your stay served its purpose because of the reasonable room rates and the relaxing atmosphere of the room. Give us another try when your travels bring you back to San Antonio and we'll make your experience better!

Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I honestly hate to write bad reviews about hotels because I work in one myself and I know how bad it can hurt you. But I have no other choice but to do so hoping somebody will be able to finally fix my issue. The worst part is that I didn’t even stay there. my girlfriend stayed there last week and was expecting a package sent out from Florida. Due to hurricane Irma it got delayed and arrived after she had already left. I am fully aware this is not the hotels fault. So we took precautions and ask the front desk to send it to a different address once it arrives. We told them to charge the postage to the credit card on file. They kindly said yes and I thought everything would work out fine. Well I was completely wrong. I decided to call the hotel to find out if they were able to send it out and they said yes. Then two days later I get an email from the hotel saying USPS sent the package back because they didn’t have my credit card security code... well ok I emailed Mr. Rico Gómez and gave him the info and a new address since my girlfriend would not be at the other address anymore. He did not reply back confirming so once again I had to call the hotel. Mr. Gomez once again said yes everything is fine. I asked him if he could verify the address the package was sent to and he said he did not know but he would make sure the morning people would get me the info and a tracking number. Well nobody emailed or called once again... I honestly hoped that the package would arrive on time. But today my girlfriend checked in at the new hotel where the package was supposed to arrive and to her surprise nothing arrived...so I call the hotel again and they tell me Mr. Rico is out for a couple of days but the GM personally will reach out today wit all the info. Guess what, AGAIN nobody reached out to me. So I call ONCE AGAIN and ask for the GMs email and they give me Mr. Gomez email. S which is very confusing. First they tell me that Mr. Rico is out but the GM will reach out to me and then they give me his email claiming he is the GM???? So clearly somebody is either lying to me or they have no clue what is going on at the hotel. Unfortunately this is my last resort and I hope that somebody from management reads this review and reaches out to me to finally figure out where my package is....
Oh and btw my girlfriend had a terrible stay. They made her wait at check in because she arrived late, and they were running the night audit even though I had called to let them know her flight got delayed. When they finally checked her in the room was dirty. When they finally got her a room it was a smoking room even though she had asked for non smoking...

Anyhow dear Management please help me figure this out. There is something very valuable in that package.

I look forward to your response.

Christopher

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio N - Stone Oak Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Hello JTChris,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn San Antonio N - Stone Oak Area, TX. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was great ... clean, bright, up-to-date. Zero qualms about staying here.

Only downside was trying to communicate and get follow-up help after we left. We inadvertently left 2 stuffed animals in the room, so called and were promised a call-back the next day. None came. I stopped by in person a couple of days later and was told that the housekeeping manager was out, but the question would be put on the daily issues list, which would require a call-back the next day whether they found the animals or not. Still no call. I called (again) to learn that the housekeeping manager would be in the next day. I stopped by in person (again) the next day to find no housekeeping manager available. By this time, I was getting a little testy, but the very helpful Kathy Davenport on the front desk saved the day. She searched and worked and found the animals! (She, by the way, was also the person on the desk when we originally checked in and was absolutely lovely and very welcoming.)

So:
- nice hotel
- terrific employee in Kathy Davenport
- serious lack of follow-up and communication otherwise

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Had a excellent stay and would book a room here again. I ate dinner and breakfast and surprisingly the food is very good. The beds were extremely comfortable, to the point that actually checked the label to see what brand the mattress was.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We recently attended a week long conference at this Holiday Inn. Last year when we stayed for same company business, the staff was horrible and the property not so clean. When we learned that our conference was to be held here again, we weren't happy. In fact, we booked our room to stay at a near by hotel so that we only had to attend the conference. After our 1st day here it was obvious major changes had been made. The staff was INCREDIBLE, the food was great all week long. The 2nd day I asked Diane, a real gem, at the front desk if I could see a room, she had the GM, Mike, escort me and again, I was happily surprised. I checked out of the "other" hotel and stayed here the remaining time of the conference and must say, every day was just as pleasant as when we arrived. Kudo's to new management and a shout out to Gilbert their IT guy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business