Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$194
US$124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$185
US$155
US$204
US$199
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$204
US$100
Agoda.com
US$249
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

All reviewsunderground parkingextended stayfree laundrylong term stayseparate bedroomswaffleshotel chaintexas shapedfull size fridgeone bedroom suitefire pitfiesta texasevening receptionsized bedeach morningnice propertyeasy access
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Great place, room had nice space, breakfast and evening meals were great addition. Front desk was always willing to help. Great job! Would definitely stay here again! Easy access to all major activities. Rooms were quiet, beds were nice as well.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Darel R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Shane D,

Darel R.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

I enjoyed my short one-night stay here. The hotel is in great shape. The room was comfortable and I was pleased to get an upgraded room as a Platinum member. Easy access and secure parking. Wifi was fast, a/c worked well, no complaints at all! Recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Darel R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Ajnuff,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I'm glad to hear you had a great time with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Darel D. Ramirez

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

It was an emergency check in on a long weekend. The booking agency (or me) made an error of dates, so when I arrived at my supposed hotel, they were booked but called ahead and sent me over to Staybridge. WOW Did I win? Easy check-in and great rate from desk person Jacinta, and a lovely, huge room. I will never stay at any other long term stay again. Plus, a fully equipped kitchen and free laundry. Excellent wi-fi and breakfast (with waffles shaped like Texas). Easy access to all highways, but no noise. Lots of parking, good neighbourhood and a hundred different restaurants within 1 mile. Great staff. Very clean. 5/5

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Darel R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Gypsycontessa,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so happy that you had a great time with us. We would love to welcome you back next time you are in town!

Cordially,

Darel D. Ramirez
Staybridge Suites Stone Oak

Reviewed January 1, 2017

This is a very nice hotel and will afford you a comfortable stay. My room was modern, roomy and clean. The lounge area is very nice and relaxing, and we had eggs, sausage, cheese, tortillas and salsa for the free breakfast along with the usual assortment of juices and coffee. Outside the lounge they have large, comfortable chairs and a very nice pool. The only warning I have is I paid around $145 with taxes to stay here, and I thought that was too high for this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Darel R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and offerings. I am sorry that you felt us priced a little high but I can assure you that we are priced very competitively with our market and are one of the best values in our area for what you get included in your price. I hope you will be back to see us next time you are in town.

Darel R., GM

Reviewed October 16, 2016

I am Very disappointed at the stay bridge suites stone oak San Antonio TX. I checked in on Sept. 14th-18th for business. Upon check In I was greeted by the desk clerk she checked me in and gave me the key to the room. I had booked a room on the executive floor (5th) but trust me there was nothing executive about the floor at all. First concern was getting off the elevator, the hall smelled like someone had been smoking marijuana. The first room they placed me in was 504 across from the VIP lounge / game room. Lounge only had two small couches nothing special or VIP about that. I walked into room (504) a trashy dirty room there was trash all over the living room, kitchen cabinets were left open , no linen on the bed’s it was piled up in a corner dirty towels in bathroom. I went downstairs to show the front desk clerk the pictures of the trashy room she had just given me. I also made her aware of the smell of marijuana in the hall way. She apologize and placed me in room 521 near the elevator, she said that was the only 2bed suite they had available. She would be more than happy to change me to another room tomorrow once some become available, that is not near the noisy elevator. So I headed back up to check out room 521, a little better then I discovered there were no towels in the bathroom and the trash had not been taken out. So I called the front desk to let the young lady know about the trash in the rooms and no towels. She told me I would have to come back down stairs to get them b/c she was the only person working. Make a long story short I had to take 3 trips down stairs to the front desk. First to change room’s 2nd for towels and 3rd for tissue.

I had another room booked for a coworker also on the 5th floor from Sept. 15-18Th room (512). 2nd day upon arrival and check into room (512) guest noticed his room had no blanket on the bed dirty dishes in the sink and no towels. Went down to the front desk to make the clerk aware of the issues with the room. There was a different clerk at the desk Jason, I made him aware of the issues in the room and also notified him of a zip lock bag on the floor with dirty diapers and a empty Kleenex box near the elevator. Really this is the executive floor, grown people too lazy to put the trash in the trashcan? What a turn off this really let me know what kind of people stay here. Several drunks on the elevator, alcohol seem to be seeping through the skin. Jason apologized and got me the things I need and assured me, that he would have the manager Daniel, contact me in reference to the room issues. Not once during my stay was I contacted by the manager Daniel to address these concerns, I asked several times to speak to him and was "oh he just left", or" he tried to reach out to you". All lies, on Saturday the 17th the young lady Christy at the front desk was aware of my concerns along with the rest of the staff. She told me Daniel would not be in until 9:00am the next morning. I told her I would be checking out at 8:00am, I had to be at a 9:00 meeting. Christy personally called Daniel as I was standing there to let him know that I would like to address the above concerns about my stay. Long story short Daniel said that he would come in at 7:30am to speak with me. The next morning I went to the front desk and asked for Daniel and was told again by the clerk, “I’m sorry Ma’am he doesn’t come in until 9:00am". I explain to her what had taken place yesterday and that he insured Christy that he would come in at 7:30am to address my issue before checkout. So I waited no Daniel, 8:20am I went to the desk to checkout and the front desk clerk told me Daniel said to comp me a one night stay and give me 2,000 reward points for the inconvenience. I spent 900.00 at this hotel and all you can do is comp me one night and give 2,000 rewards points, no apologies or anything? I received a call from the sales manager of the hotel on the 19th of sept she is over the business accounts and recruiting for the hotel. She reached out to me as she was aware of the issues I had with my stay. She apologized and said this is not a good look on behalf of the hotel for business accounts holders. She told me she would make sure Daniel contact me in reference to my concern and stay. I never received a call from
Daniel.

I called the corporate office twice on the 20th and 22nd they also reached out to the hotel and was told that the GM Darel Ramirez was on vacation she was able to talk to Daniel and he said he was aware and that he would contact me . Of course Daniel never called my 2nd call to corporate was on the 22nd the young lady once again called the hotel and was told Daniel had left to go to the bank. She left a very detailed message for him to please contact me. I was told by corporate the hotel has 24 hours to respond to their request. Today Oct. 16th over a month and still no response from the hotel manager or the corporate office. I would advise never to stay here for business or personal, if you have an issue with something the management is not helpful or care about their guest. Personally I think the staff do a better job at running the hotel and tried to address the issues as best they could. As far as corporate I really think they just take complaints and sweep them under the table. Never ever will l stay at this garbage dump. Very unprofessional monument team.

I would give management a zero on rating they do not deserve half of a star. The staff would get 3 stars and a raise. POTENTIAL

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business