All reviews nachos hot dogs free garage parking free breakfast fifth floor evening kickback baked potato waffles light dinner adult beverages mixed drinks jacuzzi tub large bathroom two room suite definitely stay here again hot breakfast the loop
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Myself and friends stayed at this hotel while on a road trip, I only wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel offered popcorn in the lobby, happy hour drinks and food as well as breakfast, all complimentary. I had a package delivered and they were kind enough to place it in my room while I was out for dinner, that was a first as I always have to collect my packages from the lobby. This was a excellent hotel all around and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip. Very quiet and nice front desk staff. They offer free breakfast and dinner. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

This was a great place to stay. Clean, spacious rooms. Kind, courteous, friendly, helpful staff. Love the free breakfast and free food in the evening (they even had three free adult beverages in the kickback lounge area). I was very happy with my stay here and will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mdwtc
Reviewed October 30, 2017

A great place to bring your grand kids. The afternoon free popcorn and pool time was a fun way to wind down and they loved the chili dogs. Breakfast and coffee was excellent. For the price you really don't need to leave because it is all there. Thank you for the special time with my 2 very fun and active grandsons.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We had a conference in San Antonio and this property was one of the suggested properties. I was very happy with this hotel property for taking care of the basics really well. Comfortable beds, spacious and clean rooms, and the hot breakfast was decent. The price was right and I received a complimentary upgrade to a suite(extra living area to go with the double beds). There were of good restaurants that were close by on the 1604 loop.
I would definitely come back and stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business