See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I booked a room at what was advertised as a Day's Inn which is modest but reliable usually. I booked the room for my daughter and her 2 teenage children. When they arrived they were very put off by the location, but decided to give it a try. They were then told that the continental breakfast, included on our booking paperwork, was no longer offered. That is at least a $30 difference in price for a single Mom. It only got worse as the waited for the 3PM check in. It was an hour's wait until their turn to check in arrived. They were then told that they had no clean rooms available. They left and went back to Austin. The Motel would not refund the money $224 that I had spent for the room and were extremely rude to my daughter, to me on the phone when they hung up and to Cancelon through home I booked the room. For $224 we got NOTHING!!!!!

Room tip: Go anywhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 586pattiu
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Everything was horrible! no WiFi, no breakfast, 3 out of 6 lights in room did not work, room was filthy at check-in, second night the door handle broke off from inside(glad there was no fire), no fitted sheets(you sleep on the mattress). Room was never made Pictures were completely false. We thought we would like the location but it was completely misleading. It is not located anywhere near the Market Square or Riverwalk, no way you could walk there!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Although they no longer serve breakfast in the morning, room 111 was very nice, beautiful decor and furniture. Room seems to have been remodeled, full size fridge, working electric stove top, working sink and working flat screen tv. Jenna at the front desk was very sweet and helpful, she made a point at asking management about my questions that she had no answer for. The pool was cleaned (it had a few leaves, nothing major) and was open to the public. Overall good stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank D V
Reviewed March 20, 2018

very clean , nice and very helpful and great view employees are extremely helpful overall i had a great and wonderful time here.if i needed help they sent someone over if something was wromg they took care of it they were on top of very thing they needed to be

Room tip: best place to stay n very clean and helpful
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2018

New room decor is so nice.I stayed at the Hyatt downtown and this hotels new room decor is just as nice. Full size refrigerators, microwave and even a two eye stove! Thevbatrooms are lrge and well appointed with plenty of towels. So many hotels now days don't even give you enough towels for one person. There were 4, (FOUR!!!), LARGE bath towels, three hand towels, two washcloths and one bath mat. The pool has always been closed when I've stayed there, but it is full and looks ready to go once the weather warms up. Michelle, the front desk clerk and manager is super friendly and very accommodating. Has always granted my special room requests and is always genuinely glad to see you when you check in. Will definitely be staying with them more!

Room tip: The back side top floor has nice view of downtown skyline and is a bit quieter as the front faces IH35.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Gautam S, Guest Relations Manager at Studio 6 San Antonio, TX, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Guest,, Thank you so much for the excellent review. We are so pleased that your experience here at our hotel met & exceeded your expectations. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit.