US$164
US$159
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$110
US$103
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$146
US$134
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$179
US$124
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$156
US$138
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$199
US$81
US$71
US$145
US$135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$146
US$82
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$137
US$120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe general managermotelfreewaydrawers
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My title pretty much says it all - this hotel simply provides great value near the airport. It is a totally smoke free hotel with clean rooms and pet friendly.

Most of all - it's the little things when you travel as much as I do - the staff here - they are always smiling and they truly understand the meaning of 'hospitality' and 'customer service.'

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Darlene S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for writing such a nice review about your experience with our hotel and team. I am super happy that you had a great room for a great price. We are all pleased that you were treated with respect and felt welcome at our hotel. We want all of our guest to feel comfortable during their stay. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again should you return to our beautiful city.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

John Manriquez was at the front desk when I arrived and went beyond my expectations to attend to several rooms getting checked in (family arrived with 2 rooms booked at same time). He was friendly and would recommend this location for a mid level budget . The maintenence guy is also polite which makes any stay more pleasant. No pool though g
oood location

Room Tip: I always opt for room with minifrig and save tons having prebought crudités and a little wine and water versus the vending machines.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Darlene S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at our hotel here in the beautiful Alamo city. I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our team and were happy enough to write about it. I will be sure to let John and Willie(maintenance guy)know about your kind words about them. We all take pride in providing our guest with a great room for a great price and very happy to hear we were able to do that for you. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again should you return to our area.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Excellent staff that will go the extra mile for all guest. Very clean rooms, comfortable beds. It was a pleasure staying at this home away from home. When I return to Texas in next coming months I will stay at this location #223 San Antonio Airport.. I had a horrible experience at another red roof location but Lucy and Darlene stellar service #223 location made up for what I experienced at the franchised red roof. I will continue to stay at red roof only if it's a corporate location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for such a glowing review about our location. I do remember how distraught you were when you arrived and so thankful I was able to lighten your spirits especially towards our brand. I do understand how upset you were about the other location; however we do have franchised properties that are wonderful like our Corpus Christie South padre location. (I visit this property often and love it). Trip Advisor is a wonderful way to see what people truly think of their experience and I am very grateful for your glowing review. I will be sure to share this with Lucy as I am positive it will bring a smile to her face. Thank you again for writing a review and for giving our brand another chance.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

John at the front was very helpful and made us feel welcome. The room was very clean and is close to the areas that we needed to be. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to family and friends. I was only planning to stay one night but will more than likely stay longer

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for writing such a nice review about your experience with our hotel. I am super happy to hear that our team (especially John) was welcoming and made you feel comfortable during your stay. We love having our guest leave happy and satisfied. I appreciate your information for future guest about our great location. We are minutes from the airport, shopping and great restaurant's. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again when you return to our area.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This little hidden spot is fabulous for the amount of money you pay!! I mean it's no Hilton but rooms clean and nice little upgrades! John at the front desk is an amazing guy and made our stay unforgettable with his awesome customer service and just genuinely interested in your happiness!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Darlene S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review about our hotel and service you received. I am so happy to hear that you were thrilled with John's service as I know he will be pleased as well. He does make it a point to treat all of our guest as if they are the only ones in the hotel. He has a true desire to wish only the best for our guest and loves to accommodate them from the minute they step in the door. I will be sure to share this with him and the team. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again should you return to our area.