All reviews front desk the general manager motel freeway drawers
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Checking in was easy and staff was friendly. On the way to the room I noticed that the carpet was stained throughout the hallway. The room didn't seem so bad at first but late that night I realized that the bed had bedbugs and I immediately freaked out went to the front desk to speak to management. He apologized and offered a different room. My thought was why would I want a different room in a bedbug infested hotel. I just asked to be refunded and he gave it with no problem. I was disgusted!!! Unless you like bedbugs don't ever freaking stay here!!! You've been warned!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mobile713865
223rh, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Good morning, I would like to start by apologizing for your unsatisfactory experience. At Redroof Inn we strive and pride ourselves in providing a clean comfortable room at an affordable price. We also take ownership of any unsatisfactory stays that our guest have brought to our attention and address quickly and efficiently. Thank you for giving us the opportunity work on improving our guest experience.

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Booked the rooms cause it was on sale and their pictures online looks good. Stepped in onto damp carpet that smells, old beddings and air condition that works poorly. Check out the next day instead of the 2nights intended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Ms. Wong thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We are able to improve our product and guest experience from comments like yours. I invite you to give us another opportunity next time you visit San Antonio

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels in the Central San Antonio area and this is by far the overall best property I've visited. Spacious rooms, friendly staff, and very nice/professional management. Knee girl asset the front desk, Ariseli, was beyond helpful upon my check in and had been any time she works the desk. As well as the manager, Linda, had been beyond helpful and accommodating to anything I've had the pleasure of speaking to her about. Definitely recommend everything about this property. The staff really cares and wants to help which is a very rare occurrence in this day!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2017

We were in room 131 that cost $128.41. Though having a tiny bathroom, the room was spacious with everything working well. The motel is right next to the airport and a busy highway, yet despite this, it was a very quiet stay. The bed was very comfortable. Now the bad: The carpet was heavily stained, the toilet lid missing, and some of the furnishings were old and needing replacement. There were few places to eat nearby, so figure on driving to dinner. The reception staff wwas very nice, however, I waited over twenty minutes while the three reservations before me were checked in. When I finished, there were three more groups waiting behind me. The gal at the desk was a real trooper, doing the best she could handling guests and answering the phone.

Room Tip: This motel likely has nicer rooms, so inspect the room first.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
223rh, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Patrick thank you for taking the time to write a review, your comments will be addressed at our next meeting. I do apologize for the long wait at check in, Spring break was upon us and we do tend to fill up quickly. I do hope next time you come to San Antonio you visit our Redroof Inn.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

there are no amenities. Location a tab difficult to get to. Room nice and spacious. Bed great. The only BIG negative I have is that the in room coffee is HORRIBLE.Luckily,I can bring my kuerig from home. Everyone at front desk as always been great. This was my 3rd visit

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Yes sorry about the coffee, by all means you and your Keurig are always welcomed as long as you share a cup with me. I do thank you for taking the time to send us a review and remember next time your in San Antonio your Redroof home away from home is here!