See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We went in July for a short trip to SeaWorld. In the pictures it looks decent but the reality of this property is that its really runned down, smells, lots of homeless hanging around and our room was horrible. According to the front desk lady they were updated and cleaned. The sheets had cigarette burns on them, glitter and hair all over, the room had a really distinct smell and it smelled all over the hotel itself. Outside on the stairs there was a pile of poop and all weekend it remained there and it was even smeared on the wall.

Room Tip: Get another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We recently visited San Antonio 7/30/18. When we got to the hotel after a 9 hour drive around 4pm we were told that our room still wasnt ready even though check in was at 3pm. Once we did get our room an hour later it was nothing like the pictures shown. The sheets were stained , also the towels and the bathroom looked like it had black mold all over the walls. The towel rack fell off of the wall , then the next morning found two ROACHES crawling around the bathroom floor. Needless to say we packed up and left. Also the pool was murky looking. Please dont waste your time booking this place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kris A
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely nothing like the pics show. The kind bed felt like we were sleeping on a fold out sofa bed. The pool was green. The room smelled like a really strong chemical but not a cleaning spray. Gave my whole family headaches. The most disgusting part was seeing the roaches. I will never recommend this dump to anyone else.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jet625419
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Check-in was great the young lady was friendly. The room was clean and smelled great. The location felt safe. The swimming pool was DISCUSTING (green water) i accidentaly dropped a coke on the floor so i went to see if someone could clean it up. I was told by tge night clerk that she was the only one working so all she could do was give me a mop & bucket... I was ok with that untill she came back and told me to give it to the girl in the back. What i thought you were the only one working tonight?? There was vomit in the stair way that was left there with a dirty towel for 4 days.(who knows if it was ever cleaned up)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed July 26, 2018

This is a review of the Red Roof Inn San Antonio West Sea World 6880 NW Loop 410, San Antonio. I stayed here on July 20 to the 24th. I got the room that had a king size bed and queen sofa bed. It was my husband, myself and our 3 children. No problems with the check in or check out or parking. The hotel was nice and quiet when we were there. It is very close to seaworld and the price I paid for it was very cheap. It is not a great hotel but it was good.

My only complaints would be that I had to request extra towels everyday because they would only leave 2 even though on my reservation i had put 5. But they did give them to me when i asked. The pool was not very clean, i do suggest they need to clean it more often. Last thing there were little roaches in the room. I went to the walmart which was very close by and bought roach spray and that helped. But it would be to their benefit to spray but spray themselves.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family