“Bed Bugs Bites-Over 200 bed bug bites on me” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West

Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West
Ranked #226 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
albuquerque
“Bed Bugs Bites-Over 200 bed bug bites on me”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

I arrived at the hotel at 8:00 am . I stayed rhere on the 19th of August. On wednesday morning I found over 200 bed bug bites on my body. I took images of the bites. I camped out tues and wednesday20th&21st. This was the only hotel I stayed in that week. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am not looking for a refund or anything like that. It is my duty to report this. I do not want anyone especially children to go through this terrible pain of itching and scrathing to the point of bleeding and scaring.Be careful.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
      Cleanliness
7 Thank agapitopeteg

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

This Hotel is the worst Hotel. They have a bad customer service, the owner has an attitude. We had made our reservation with this hotel. When we reached there and preview the room and walk thru in the room, the smell was really bad and stinky. We did not feel to stay there with our children. When we talked to owner he refused to refund our money and said he will charge as a no show. His attitude was really bad. I will not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel, otherwise you are putting your money in to Garbage.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank rshah_10
Travellers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
North Central
La Quinta Inn San Antonio Vance Jackson
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#147 of 354 in San Antonio
Days Inn N.W. Medical Center
#195 of 354 in San Antonio
Americas Best Value Inn - Medica...
#191 of 354 in San Antonio
Northwest Side
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Antonio Medical Center, TX
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#105 of 354 in San Antonio

Been to Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West

Property: Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West
Address: 6015 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78201 (Formerly Econo Lodge Central San Antonio)
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Ranked #226 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West 2*
The motel 6 San Antonio offers the amenities you are looking for including a free coffee, free high speed internet, and a location just minutes from anything you want to do in San Antonio. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Motel 6 San Antonio I-10 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge San Antonio