All reviews san antonio airport within a mile radius north star mall shuttle service waffles room was clean an early flight rental car easy access the breakfast area free breakfast would stay here again great place to stay convenient location front desk staff very nice hotel sea world
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Other than a few minor items in need of repair, our stay was restful and enjoyable. The room smelled great and was clean and ready for us. The staff were friendly and helpful. The Texas shaped waffles and the other great breakfast items got us off to a great start in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0921gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for rating our location! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I was looking for a hotel very close to the San Antonio airport because I was flying out very early the next morning. What was great was that they had a shuttle to the airport and a shuttle to local restaurants in the area. Would recommend staying here!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0921gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Decent experience overall. The rate is a little high. They have all the necessary amenities and is a good one night stay if your in a rush and do not use all of them. It may get a little crowded at breakfast time so get there early. The cleanliness of the room is average and the beds feel like they have been used a little too much.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0921gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I understand you had a less than memorable stay. I want to assure you that we will be working with our team to address some of the issues you highlighted. We appreciate your candid review as it can only help us improve. We hope to continue to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again next time you’re in San Antonio.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

This hotel was great! Rooms: Clean, Beds: so comfortable, breakfast: full buffet was wyummy. Front desk personnel were so accommodating & helpful. Easy shuttle to the airport! Will stay again! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0921gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for rating our location. It was our pleasure to be here for you! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

From the moment I walked in until the moment I left the staff were kind and knowledgeable. We had a lovely conversation and my room was clean and comfortable with no outside noise or disturbances. I had to request a FedEx pick up and the morning staff were helpful and considerate. Even the transport professional that dropped me off at the airport was pleasant and helpful. I truly felt like a valued customer and would return and recommend this establishment based on my experience. I was intending on writing a letter discussing the wonderful professional staff that I experienced until the survey turned up. Good Job all the way around.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0921gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.. We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay and that our staff was welcoming and professional. Thank you for your kind words and we will be sharing them with our staff. We look forward to having you again as our guest next time you’re in the Alamo City!