All reviews free drinks nachos baked potato waffles hot dogs heb grocery store indoor pool and hot tub full size fridge mixed drinks two room suite two queen beds great place to stay every evening family vacation six flags every staff member sea world
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I'm biased because I love staying at drury inn. The staff was fantastic and very friendly. The indoor pool and hot tub was fantastic. Free dinner and breakfast was great. Also free soda and popcorn. All for a very, very reasonable price. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

You can tell right away this an older hotel but it so makes up for it. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast is free and has lots of options. They also have a free dinner and free drinks. And the drinks are not just beer and wine. You get up to 3 MIXED DRINKS!! The price is excellent and the amenities are great! Great place to stay if you are in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Thank S. H
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Second time here. Great atmosphere, family friendly. Breakfast is always fresh and hot. It's great to have fresh popcorn as an afternoon snack. Personally, I wish the company would give a more generous hospital discount. We're gonna be in town alot.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed here whilst in the process of an interview of a job at University Hospital. The location of this hotel made the drive to the hospital only 5 minutes which was perfect for our needs. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The iron in our room had some blue gunk on it, and when I approached the front desk staff about a replacement, they were super nice about it and promptly got us a new one so my husband could iron some shirts. The morning hot breakfast was standard hotel breakfast food quality with a decent selection of various breads/bagels, yogurts, juices, coffee, waffle bar, eggs, breakfast meats, etc. They even had toppings for your breakfast potatoes! We also received free drink tickets for a "kickback" hour of 5:30-7:30 which was pretty cool. The ice machine on the first floor also had a rather large selection of brochures for the San Antonio and surrounding areas which some included valuable coupons. My biggest complaint would have to be our linens. Several of our towels and a few choice spots on our sheets had stains. You could tell they had been washed, but faded brown irregular spots on bright white sheets is unappealing. It wasn't worth it to us to complain, but it certainly wasn't a great thing. The hotel is also fairly outdated and could really use a remodel. The hotel does not also provide the cute, small travel size toiletries bottles, soaps, etc. There was however a dispenser in the shower of shampoo, conditioner, and body soap.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Awesome hotel. Staff very friendly. Food was excellent. Pool as great, hot tub was even better. Would highly recommend this hotel. Very secure parking and great location to the hospital and other locations.

Stayed: October 2017