Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
US$207
US$132
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$140
US$188
US$155
US$199
US$214
US$196
US$140
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$251
US$109
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewsfront desksix flagsrooms are greatspecial thanksrental carcoffee makerhotel roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againwalmartmicrowavepillowsinnshousekeepingtxseaworld
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Difficult to understand .
Promised me 79.00 that night because of 3 other purchased days just to ultimately charge 115.00 not nice... frozen outdoor pool full of small black bugs nd 1 big yellow one with wings....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites San Antonio Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Jo T,

Thanks for bringing your concern to my attention. I'm thankful to you for choosing to stay with us. On the other hand, it is disconcerting to know that there is an issue with regards to your final bill. I understand that you are upset about this so I have sent you a private message to gather more information on the said matter. I appreciate your continued loyalty to the Holiday Inn brand and I'm hoping you can find the time to respond to me during this busy times.

Warmest Regards,

Gian M

Reviewed February 18, 2017

This is the worst hotel I've ever been to. The rooms are not very clean, there are hair strands on the pillow. The receptionists don't know what they're doing. They charged my credit card twice, and when I complained to the manager, at first she denied charging me and then she refused to answer my calls (all my calls were forwarded to voicemail). Please stay away from this place if you want a peaceful and enjoyable night!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen C
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites San Antonio Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2017

Dear Jen C,

Thanks for bringing your concern to my attention and choosing to stay at our hotel. It is disconcerting to learn about the issue with the charges on your credit card and the way your concerns were handled. I'm sure that our hotel staff did not intend to inconvenience you in any way since this is not typically how we interact with our guests. Also, I'm sorry to learn that the cleanliness of your room didn't live up to your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us so I've reached out to you privately to learn more about your stay with us. In spite this incident, I'm hopeful that you can give us the opportunity to make it right for you.

Warmest Regards,

Gian M

Reviewed February 3, 2017

This hotel is great , Is very clean , quality of sleep is comfortable , very quiet ,great location ,stuff are very nice ,special thanks to Staci in the reception, she is very nice and cooperative , thanks to every body works in this hotel .

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. Ver close to six flags. Very clean. Staff very helpful. About 20mins away from the Alamo. Easy access to the highway. Bathroom was clean. We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank William B
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This place comes highly NOT recommended not from just one visit but from two visits both with unsatisfactory customer service. I am convinced that they hire people to write some of these reviews. The first trip - they did not honor their word and tried to charge us for breakfast (which we had already paid for) then they tried to argue and say only two of our four guest could eat - again what exactly had we paid for then? On the second visit our car was broken into and my jacket was stolen (out of the room) of which no one on staff seemed to really care about - just overall horrible service on two separate occasions and not in the same year. Speaks to the lack of management training/customer service training with the holiday inn company.

Room Tip: Just don't go
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielle J
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites San Antonio Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Dear Danielle J,

Thanks for leaving feedback about our property for both of your previous stays. Comfortable and friendly accommodations has always been a top priority and with that in mind, I regret to learn that you were met with disappointment on both occasions that you chose to be with us.

I'm sorry if you feel like your concerns are not being addressed accordingly but rest assured that your review will be forwarded to the management to alert them of areas that need additional attention. In addition to this, I have sent you private message to obtain additional information of what has transpired on both incidents.

Despite the inconveniences, I hope you give us a chance to reach out to you.

Jillian I