3,389 results
All reviews nicole phillips valet supervisor the river walk courtyard room beautiful hotel houston street valet parking majestic theater romantic getaway valet service upon check citrus mourad vvip riverwalk acenar johnny
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Just want to let you know that this is the place to stay in San Antonio.
Great staff, over welcoming from start to finish. I traveled there with a large group and the
service was outstanding. I strongly recommend booking your Touring Groups here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Just came back from 2 nights at the hotel. Fantastic staff. So helpful! Did not have one negative interaction with anyone.

Perfect location. Comfortable bed. Clean room. Quiet. Really nice continental breakfast.

Seemed like a good value too. My parents stayed at the Emma for 3x what I paid and I think my room was nicer!

Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank RebelandKatmandu
HotelValenciaRW, Group Coordinator at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear RebelandKatmandu,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Valencia Riverwalk for your recent trip to San Antonio, and for taking the time to write up a review of your experience. I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to sharing your kind words with the team!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time your plans bring you to San Antonio.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Great hotel to come to after visiting the wine country here in Texas. Room was amazing, Sitting with my girl on the balcony drinking coffee in the morning could not have been more memorable. However, the icing on the cake for our visit to this hotel was the Valet Supervisor, Israel Gonzalez, he was extremely helpful with almost everything I needed. He made an amazing recommendation for Sunday morning brunch that scored major points with my girlfriend! Thanks, Israel, the hotel was amazing, but folks like you make it a memorable experience. Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Ask for Valet Supervisor, Isreal Gonzalez. He is the man in the know!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oscar Q

Dear Oscar Q,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Valencia Riverwalk for your recent trip to San Antonio, and for taking the time to review your experience. I was delighted to read that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your time with us! We appreciate you recognizing Israel, and are so happy to hear of the huge impact he had on your stay with us. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with him, as well as the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you and your girlfriend back to the hotel soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

My company has a special rate here, and we are VVIP members, so this is our go to hotel in San Antonio. They were unfortunately sold out during fiesta so we stayed elsewhere, but I was able to stay a week later. Big thanks to Nicole who handles the VVIP for always getting a nice amenity and card sent up to my room, and to Lindsey in Sales for always getting my employees and I set up and for taking such great care of us. Y'all rock!!

Stayed: May 2017
HotelValenciaRW, Group Coordinator at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear trengineer97668,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel, and are so happy you've enjoyed your time with us.
Nicole and I love working with you, and greatly appreciate you recognizing us! We look forward to continuing to assist you and your colleagues with your stay at our hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Our doorman Moe, was very helpful and remembered my name, which was very nice.
The housekeeper wrote a nice greeting. Little things mean a lot!
The hotel is on the beautiful river walk, which is a real treat to see.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Martha P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and to hear of the impact Moe had on your stay. He is a great asset to the team here, and I look forward to sharing your kind comments with him!

We hope to see you again the next time your plans include San Antonio!