3,389 results
All reviews nicole phillips valet supervisor the river walk courtyard room beautiful hotel houston street valet parking majestic theater romantic getaway valet service upon check citrus mourad vvip riverwalk acenar johnny
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The front desk was never staffed and it took forever to get help. They lost my reservation, despite having the confirmation number and they struggled to even do a search.

I asked for a 1 pm late checkout at the front desk which they kindly agreed to, but at noon I answered a loud knock at the door to be asked why I had not vacated the room.

Then to cap it off I was charged for something from the mini bar that I never received a key too.

I have received far better service at an ALoft. In no way shape or form is this a upper market or boutique hotel especially when it comes to service.

Also, don’t let the Riverwalk in the name fool you it’s a block away from the river. You couldn’t see the river even if you stuck your head out the window.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank StealAway71
HotelValenciaRW, Executive Assistant at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear StealAway71,

Thank you for your review. On behalf of the team, I would like to extend my deepest apologies for the numerous issues you encountered at our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with 5 star service, and unfortunately we fell short. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your stay with you in further detail. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to corresponding with you.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was recommended by a partner for our visit to them this week. I don't know I would have seen this place if I wasn't specifically looking for it. Its a hidden gem though. Very nice facilities with friendly and professional staff. I'll update the review after check out.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. We appreciate your wonderful comments, and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

Thank you again for staying with us! We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place! Not only was the staff super friendly and attentive; the hotel was beautifully decorated and scented. My bed was so dreamy that I wanted to stuff the linens, comforter, and pillows into my suitcase! The bed felt so wonderful and cool after the balmy weather this past weekend, that I didn't want to leave. I was also impressed by the restaurant suggestions from the super-friendly foodie valet, Luis. He was able to satisfy the picky palette of my 80-year-old uncle. I will definitely return and recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Fearless232225,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. I was absolutely thrilled to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, especially the exceptional service that was provided to you by Luis. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We appreciate your recommendation of our hotel, and hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just checked out of the Hotel Valencia (to move to a conference hotel), and I miss it already. Our 2 night stay over the weekend was perfect (albeit rainy) Our room was lovely, comfortable and quiet. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on! We had the best service from every staff member that we encountered from the front desk, to the doormen, to the baristas and the cleaning staff. Hotel Valencia will be our first choice for a Riverwalk in San Antonio in the future.
I could not find fault in any aspect of our stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear dots,

We can not thank you enough for sharing such a positive review regarding your recent Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed the exceptional service provided to you during your time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We would love to host you again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance for your next stay with us.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I really must say that my vacation was almost ruined due to my airline misplacing my luggage, which I received it on Sunday a day before my return home. I met a friendly staff in the elevator who I was explaining my dilemma about no clothes for my trip here, she went beyond what I even expected to help make my trip pleasant I cannot express my gratefulness to Nicole J I will never forget you as a person that I can call a friend.
P.s. When we entered our room we had a wonderful piece of chocolate cake for our welcome to the Hotel Valencia. Will return. Love Becky H

Room Tip: Close to all of the best locations, take the bus, Go Rio shuttle to the mall its all there.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelValenciaRW, Executive Assistant at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear becky f,

Thank you for sharing your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience with us. We are very lucky to have Nicole on our team! I'm glad she made your experience with us a delightful one, and I'll be sure to share your comments with Nicole and the team. Please come back and see us the next time your travels bring you to downtown San Antonio. We would love to see you again!

Kindest regards,