“Great Tex Mex Dive!”

Pete's Tako House
Ranked #20 of 5,109 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Located on North Riverwalk, they are great for breakfast & lunch. Close @ 3pm. Great Tex Mex. Restaurant fills up fast. Counter service was easy. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Siri recommended this place, I had the huevos rancheros, it was excellent. What was even better was the service, I love a cup of coffee the never reaches the bottom. They had a line to get a table, yet we never felt rushed to get up. Everyone had a smile of their face. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

I've been here a number of times of the years. Whenever I'm in town I stop by and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I had visited Mexico a few years ago and I really wanted to have some Mexican food. This is the place to have authentic Mexican food, just across the border. The portions are big and is not expensive.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Was starving after leaving the Alamo and popped in on a monsoon like Sunday for some awesome puffy tacos and decadent queso. The guacamole was kinda lame but e/t else was great. Salsa was spot on! Great service eating at the bar!