“Fun, not crowded, a bit tough!”

Classic Miniature Golf
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

We got there before 8pm on a Saturday night and we were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too crowded. It was our first time here but there were piles of debris around showing us they recently did some serious clearing and cleaning. It was very clean and the course was very challenging for us.

It's nice to see a family-run business like this. I'm sure they've put a lot of blood, sweat and years into this place.

It did get busier by the time we finished 18 holes (you can do 36 holes, too). The other course looked pretty cool, too.

We'll be back to improve our game!

2  Thank Debra W

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Our family has enjoyed many different courses and this is one of the worst. We are not seeking to be nasty but this course needs some major maintenance/repair and someone on staff with some decorating expertise. We played 18 of the 36 holes and that was enough for us.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My fiancee and I came here just to have some cheap fun on a Fri night. We had a blast playing all 36 holes. It was very inexpensive especially with their military discount. We will def go back! I've been going here since I was just a kid, so it's fun for all ages!

2  Thank mrbrentharris