Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Fun

The family had a blast playing the thirty six available holes. Parking is easy. Prices are family... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2016
Docudavin1
San Antonio
via mobile
Fun, not crowded, a bit tough!

We got there before 8pm on a Saturday night and we were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2014

from US$49.99
from US$55.99
from US$69.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Our family has enjoyed many different courses and this is one of the worst. We are not seeking to be nasty but this course needs some major maintenance/repair and someone on staff with some decorating expertise. We played 18 of the 36 holes and that was enough for us.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My fiancee and I came here just to have some cheap fun on a Fri night. We had a blast playing all 36 holes. It was very inexpensive especially with their military discount. We will def go back! I've been going here since I was just a kid, so it's fun for all ages!

2  Thank mrbrentharris