“Awesome Food, Prices, and People”

Martha's Cocina Y Cantina
Ranked #1,429 of 5,156 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Martha's is one of our favorite places to go. From daily lunch specials to happy hour to Friday night karaoke, Martha's offers something for everybody.

The chicken tortilla soup is THE BEST in San Antonio. The Gringo enchiladas are another one of my favorites. Puffy tacos are a great choice, as is the carne guisada. On a diet? No problem---try the chicken lettuce wraps or chicken fajitas on corn. They serve hot, fresh homemade flour and corn tortillas. Food is delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

The moment we walked in my 5 year old son was leading the pack. The lovely woman upfront addressed him and asked him how many was in our party. She patiently stood with a smile as he went to each of us and counted and told her. She then said ok would you like a table. His face during this whole interaction was amazing. He felt so important to lead us to our table. She even gave him a special seat with an awesome book he could read while we were reading over our menus. Our server was amazing. He catered to my boys, which were a total of 4. We felt like we were their family. They had a group of ladies with their instruments and beautiful voices going from table to table singing. The managers there were so attentive, and ensured we had a great time. We were here visiting from Killeen and when I say I was blown away, I was blown away. I will forever be amazed by the people there working tonight. Thank you guys for making our dining experience out of this world after a long day at six flags!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

This was our first time in San Antonio and we assumed this would be a good place for Tex-Mex food. Quite frankly the place is a little bit run down, our waitress did not seem to care to much to provide good service, and the food was not as good as the Mexican restaurants we have in Pennsylvania.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

The chips were stale and the salsa was bland. I like the crispy tacos. The tortillas fresh and delicious. The grill pork chops were tasty but very thin. Overall, I wouldn't return nothing.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2015 via mobile

Salsa is fresh, I'll grant that. Tamales--way underseasoned. Service not good. Unimpressive interior.

Date of visit: December 2015