“Amazing”
Review of Smoke Shack

Smoke Shack
Ranked #4 of 141 Quick Bites in San Antonio
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We went here on our last day in San Antonio. The food was amazing and service was quick. The place is so dang cute and fits in with the BBQ setting. Our food came in less than 5 min and we only had to wait 5 min to order and this was during a busy lunch hour. I would eat here again weekly if I lived close!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My friend was leaving the following day Sept 29th so I wanted her to taste some fall off the bones ribs. So I brought her here and we just had the Ribs n fries and she of course had to have an order of okra which she raved about said it was awesome. I recommen this place food is fast plentiful and so good. And of course the price is right for the amount they give you. Try it you won't be disappointed by any means!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I work downtown so every Wednesday my husband and I stop in for a to-go order of brisket, sausage, and ribs. And let's not forget their amazing potato salad! It's basically a fully loaded baked potato but and potato salad form. Genius! We call it in as we leave downtown and it's ready in 10 to 15 minutes. Definitely worth the price! When family or friends are visiting from out of town, and they ask for barbecue, this is where we take them. Don't change a thing!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Went here with the wife after reading about their 'great' BBQ food. The concept is quick and simple: place order as you enter the restaurant, pick up a drink, pay, find a table. We did all this and waited for our brisket and sausage plate (me) and brisket and turkey (missus). When ordering they ask if you'd like your brisket lean or marbled. We both asked for lean. So you can imagine our disappointment when BOTH our briskets had lots of fatty pieces in them. So much so that we left most of it. I will say though, the fries were good.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We tried all the barbecue choices; chicken, turkey, ribs, pulled pork and brisket. They were all good. The pulled pork was very good. We also tried many of the sides. We particularly enjoyed the corn and pinto beans. The lemonade-ice tea bar was great for the drinks. Overall, an excellent restaurant to get a real Texas barbecue.

Date of visit: August 2018