“Consistently good.”

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mount Cavalry
Description: We have been listed as one of America’s top fine dining restaurants and rated as one of Zagat’s Top Local Picks for many years. We pride ourselves on bringing pure delight to all your senses with a creative, world-class fine dining menu in Alamo Heights. We pay meticulous attention to detail in a casual yet elegant environment. If you have a special occasion coming up and you want to create a romantic and memorable evening consider our private dining rooms. We offer something for everyone from small plates to soup & salads to entrees and oysters. We guarantee you will have a one of a kind experience that will keep you coming back for more. We are conveniently located in the heart of Alamo Heights and are open for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday but closed for lunch on Saturdays. No matter the occasion, let us handle the food. Whether you want to celebrate or just don’t feel like cooking, our menu is extensive without prices that will break the bank. If you are craving cuisine unlike anything you’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting then Silo Alamo Heights is the restaurant for you. Enjoy all Alamo Heights has to offer. Located just 4.5 miles to the north of downtown San Antonio, the seventh largest metropolitan area in the United States.
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Went for a birthday. Everyone raved about their meals. My blackened reddish was delicious and my husband loved his steak and creme Brule. We have never been disappointed with Silo.

Patrick R, Owner at Silo Elevated Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for choosing Silo Elevated Cuisine as your birthday destination! We are very happy that we could provide a memorable experience and we can't wait to serve you again. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We got a Groupon value and decided to try. Never even knew it existed. Fine dining, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Excellent service and excellent food. Our friends pork chop was a roast. My crab cake was unusually different and delicious. Remaining diners had salmon. We will definitely go again. Restaurant totally filled up. We are early diners so we were the 1st table seated @ 5:30 when they open. Reservations highly recommended.

EXCELLENT CHOICE. 5 STARS! $$$

1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 30 May 2017

When the Jack and Coke arrives with just a faint coloring of Coke and your eyes water with that first sip, you just know the evening's dining experience is going to be memorable. Our waiter started by offering various accoutrement possibilities lined up on a silver tray for our water. My wife and daughter picked lime slices. I take my water straight up.

My daughter in from New York City while her apartment is under renovation chose the Grilled Duck Breast & Leg Confit as her entree. She said it "had great flavor and was a good size portion". My wife had Shrimp & Grits with a Roasted Beet Salad. She said her meal "Couldn't be improved upon". I had the Grilled Beef Tenderloin medium rare. I asked the waiter that if they couldn't get it spot on to miss toward the medium side rather than rare. He assured me that it would be perfect. Having had a recent disappointment with how our steaks were cooked at a local big name steak house, I am still in shock and overly inquisitive. It was not only spot on medium rare but served piping hot. It was an exquisite piece of meat. The whole dish was a delight.

We had wine described as fruit driven, Morse Code Shiraz 2014. It fit right in the flow of the enjoyable evening. My daughter and I finished with the chocolate soufflé. The 25 minute preparation wait was, well, worth the wait. My wife enjoyed the Gelato. A cup of coffee and an Amaretto on the side in a snifter finished me off for the night. Some restaurants don't get Amaretto correct and serve it in things like big shot glasses!

Finally. When we arrived it was arctic-like in the dining room. My wife and daughter mentioned it to the hostess who seated us. She offered additional cloth napkins for warmth and was very sympathetic. About 10 minutes later both my wife and daughter remarked that the room had become comfortable.

The Best just know how to be the Best.

Patrick R, Owner at Silo Elevated Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for your thoughtful, detailed, and candid review. I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate your tastes and expectations. We strive to provide the highest quality experience possible and it seems that we hit our mark during your visit. Thank you again for your feedback and we can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Nice venue, good service, excellent food. Salmon, asparagus, spinach salad, chocolate mousse, very enjoyable dinner with family.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The crusted chicken was tough and stringy, could not cut it with a knife. It was also like warm. The steak was ok, not great. My wife ordered a salad with the dressing on the side and it was brought with it poured on top. She told the waitresse she asked for the dressing on the side and she said, well they put it on top anyway.....not great service. We will not be returning.

1  Thank bears60