“Great meal”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mount Cavalry
Description: We have been listed as one of America’s top fine dining restaurants and rated as one of Zagat’s Top Local Picks for many years. We pride ourselves on bringing pure delight to all your senses with a creative, world-class fine dining menu in Alamo Heights. We pay meticulous attention to detail in a casual yet elegant environment. If you have a special occasion coming up and you want to create a romantic and memorable evening consider our private dining rooms. We offer something for everyone from small plates to soup & salads to entrees and oysters. We guarantee you will have a one of a kind experience that will keep you coming back for more. We are conveniently located in the heart of Alamo Heights and are open for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday but closed for lunch on Saturdays. No matter the occasion, let us handle the food. Whether you want to celebrate or just don’t feel like cooking, our menu is extensive without prices that will break the bank. If you are craving cuisine unlike anything you’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting then Silo Alamo Heights is the restaurant for you. Enjoy all Alamo Heights has to offer. Located just 4.5 miles to the north of downtown San Antonio, the seventh largest metropolitan area in the United States.
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We each loved our meals--evening special of duck breast & risotto, a tenderloin filet, shrimp & grits, and salmon and shrimp. Ambitious menu all done wonderfully. And they've got a really good bartender, liquors and wine list, smart and professional waitstaff, and the room is attractive and arranged so you can have conversations at the table, even when the room is full. We enjoyed everything about our evening there and will return. The bar downstairs is on par w the upstairs restaurant. Try either or both and you'll come back.

Patrick R, Owner at Silo Elevated Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience at Nosh! We are so happy that you were able to enjoy numerous dishes on the menu including our special. Our staff will be very pleased to hear your comments. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I just love 210 SA, and this establishment is a benchmark of the great people, food service and eclectic flair of this wonderful city , I raved about this place and it was a welcome reprieve for one colleague who was being taken to all hearth clogging greasy spoons , one of my peers was taking her lol. though we were nicely dressed our casual wear was til a little under dressed for the upper deck, but the staff were accommodating . We pretty much went o a food tour, I hate waiting too so long to discuss what we had I know that we all racked up a pretty good tab person, and my colleagues had a absolute food blast, as always , even though there was only you guy when last here in 2009. Still the best I will always rave and dine here when in this fine city

Patrick R, Owner at Silo Elevated Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Thank you for your raving review, Emanuel! We appreciate your detailed comments and that you chose to dine with us again! We can't wait for the next opportunity we have to serve you when you're in town again.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I don't remember what I had. I do remember how much it cost. I will gladly pay for good food. This was not worth the cost.

1  Thank cam w
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Met with friends before going to a play. We all enjoyed the Prix Fixe supper. The pork tenderloin was delicious, as was shrimp and grits. My Caesar salad was very good. I remember when Silo was a market, long ago. That's how long I've been eating here, and it has always been one of the best meals in town. I've never had a bad meal here, they are always wonderful. Lots of restaurants come and go but Silo on the Austin Highway is consistently special.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Patrick R, Owner at Silo Elevated Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you for sharing the highlights of your visit to Silo Elevated Cuisine! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the pork tenderloin, the shrimp & grits, and your Caesar salad! We strive to provide a high quality dining experience for every single guest and it seems that we met our goal during your visit. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Went for a birthday. Everyone raved about their meals. My blackened reddish was delicious and my husband loved his steak and creme Brule. We have never been disappointed with Silo.

Patrick R, Owner at Silo Elevated Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Thank you for choosing Silo Elevated Cuisine as your birthday destination! We are very happy that we could provide a memorable experience and we can't wait to serve you again. Thank you for your feedback!