“Great Wine & Bar ”

Zinc Bistro and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zinc Bistro and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 4,986 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Commerce
Description: Our chefs have painstakingly created a menu of wine-friendly fare consisting of old world hors d'oeuvres and regionally inspired tapas. From baked Texas goat cheese with kalamata olives to fresh chocolate covered strawberries, the menu caters to the diversity of the food enthusiasts. Charles Court, at the rear of Zinc, is a truly serene gathering place for a rare outdoor experience. The private, spacious courtyard makes for a quiet sanctuary from the clatter of downtown city streets and the Riverwalk.
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Zinc continues to be one of my favorite bars in San Antonio. It is a great place to enjoy sitting outside in the open courtyard and enjoy a beverage.

Tried the guacamole and chips with a few drinks this weekend. Not my favorite. I would liken the guacamole more to a tomato relish with some avocado added. OK, but certainly not that creamy avocado treat that guacamole should be.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I came here based on the positive reviews that I had seen hoping to find a good place without the craziness of the River Walk. I was able to sit immediately at the bar though the place seemed very busy. Seemed to be more locals than tourists. I had a good meal that for the money seemed to be a very good value. Service was attentive and the food arrived in appropriate time. Though I had beer, they have a very extensive wine list.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Great Bistro and Bar! Trendy spot with delicious food and a great bar area. The food is reasonable with just right portions. Great place for business and family.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Title says it all! Food was good but service was really bad...waitress very unfriendly / judgemental, not helpful, did not come to check if food was ok, did not check if we wanted dessert before bringing the check, and didn't say thank you or actually say anything when bringing the check or when we were paying. I think the waitress's name was Theresa but could be wrong. I would still recommend going there for the food and some of the other waitresses seemed much nicer!

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Zinc has an amazing menu. We started out with a glass of wine and a beer an appetizer of melt in your mouth calamari, so tender they just melted in your mouth. I had the Zinc burger that was second to none and my friend enjoyed his rib eye sandwich with the best ever german potato salad. We will have to visit this location again...yummy